Bills 2015 motivation video

3/1/2015... officially psyched! It looked like a fan creation but it was really well done.

Oh yeah, I'm sure it was. AW tweeted it out but someone must have sent it to him.

It was food for the football-deprived soul. Those Sammy catches in slow motion were sweet. Woods too.

Oh yeah, I'm sure it was. AW tweeted it out but someone must have sent it to him.

It was food for the football-deprived soul. Those Sammy catches in slow motion were sweet. Woods too.

The Ralph stuff at the beginning gave me the chills.

coming up on a year since he passed away. Crazy how much happened with this team between then and now.

Boy, you said it. What a crazy, crazy year.

Awesome vid, does anybody know who gave that speech that was in the middle? It kinda sounded like Ray Lewis but I'm hoping it was one of our boys cause damn, that was inspiring!

Great video. I don't care about what anybody says or thinks. I'm a huge Ray Lewis fan. That guy is the man.

I don't know if he is or isn't a good person but he has a gift for motivational speaking and inspiring

Different strokes for different folks I guess. He opens his mouth & the only thing I think is fraud.

You know your team has suffered too much tragedy over the past decade when motivational videos are needed even after the first winning season in that time-frame.

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Meathead.

Meathead who?

Meathead who had a winning record in 2004.

I know, you said last decade but who doesn't love a good meathead joke?