Justin Blalock Release

montanafan

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very interesting...

He would be a welcome addition...Not sure what the market will be for him considering his age...But no question our OG situation would be solved with Blalock and Incognito...

Talk about an upgrade from 2014... :thumbsup:

A lot of interior OL play well into their 30's. Don't know if his age would preclude him from getting a nice deal from somewhere, being that he doesn't have an injury history. Would love Whaley to kick the tires on him.

Edited by purple haze

I would love Blalock in Buffalo. At this point it will be EJ or a slight upgrade at quarterback. We need to build a strong oline around whoever is at qb and help them with a strong running game and good pass protection. For 2015 at least, this is our ticket to the playoffs.

A lot of interior OL play well into their 30's. Don't know if his age would preclude him from getting a nice deal from somewhere, being that he doesn't have an injury history. Would love Whaley to kick the tires on him.

Agreed...

I was just trying to say I was not sure...On ability alone he's definitely worthy of a nice deal...

And I'm 100% on board with kicking those tires... B-)

• 2 weeks later...

Any new news on the Blalock front? A quick google search only showed speculation about Rams being interested. Anyone know or heard anything?

Seems to fit our scheme, has been durable, and may be a good stopgap until we can get Cyril/Cyrus up to speed at the position. Gotta believe Glenn Incognito Wood Blalock Henderson would be a formidable line with shady running the ball and Felton leading the charge. Could possibly sub out Henderson for Kujo when we need a road grader to maul people to create running lanes around the end

Edited by BillsBackersChicago

Still unsigned, left Detroit without a deal, visiting St Louis next - why no interest by Bills? Only thing I can figure is he's looking for too much money? Bills resigned to drafting OL help?

May have lower back issues like Chris Williams

Blalock has been in the league for 9 or 10 seasons and has seen it all. He would be a great fit with Roman. Just have to be sure that he's not asking for too much. If he wants a SB ring then he needs to sign with us. Show me an experienced O-lineman that doesn't have back problems.

Clay? Clay who?