PFF releases Bills 2015 depth chart

YoloinOhio

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do the bold names mean anything?

I'm guessing they mean that they will be FAs in 2016? But then Nigel would be bold and I thought Lawson was on a 4 yr deal signed in 2013. So maybe not.

Edit - maybe it means they are listed as the starter currently but they did not actually start there last year, as the starter isn't pictured due to not being under contract

That would make sense since CJ, pears, and Hughes can't be listed

Edited by YoloinOhio

I'm guessing they mean that they will be FAs in 2016? But then Nigel would be bold and I thought Lawson was on a 4 yr deal signed in 2013. So maybe not.

Edit - maybe it means they are listed as the starter currently but they did not actually start there last year, as the starter isn't pictured due to not being under contract

That would make sense since CJ, pears, and Hughes can't be listed

article said it was age. i believe 30+

No love for Baccari Rambo?

Either he should be an "unknown" or a very good for his one start

I presumed they were including his poor performances for Washington in the ranking. Being bad in that defense is not fatal though... the Washington D has been awful for years.

Anyone that does not classify Mario Williams as elite has no credibility. I guess that JJ Watt is the ONLY DE that they consider elite? There is not another DE in football as good as Mario. He was voted a 1st team All-Pro this year and rightfully so.

PFF always grades mario out lower than one would expect. To be fair to them, they do based on a play by play analysis of every play. I'm not sure it's the right way, but there's a logic to the approach.

PFF always grades mario out lower than one would expect. To be fair to them, they do based on a play by play analysis of every play. I'm not sure it's the right way, but there's a logic to the approach.

I hear you but it just loses weight. Hyperbole aside he may be the BEST at his position in the NFL. He isn't a "very good" player like a Jerry Hughes or a Kyle Williams. Some would consider him one of the 10 best players in the NFL. If they only had 5 guys in the NFL listed as elite I would be okay with it.