Chargers need to move;propose shared LA stadium w/Raiders

YoloinOhio

@BFTB_Chargers: Sad day in San Diego. Chargers don't believe there's a solution, have said they can't wait around to find one. They're as good as gone.

@JasonPhilCole: Very strong remarks from #Chargers on new stadium in SD. Makes it clear that LA is an increasing option for them: http://t.co/2rpjDrWp6s

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's backwards thinking. Logically, an LA team should exist before a San Diego one, and therefore, fans should be traveling from SD TO LA.

what are you saying though.. Logically the chargers should just move to LA? Well they may have to. I just feel terrible for their fans. They get probably 25% coming from LA. Edited by YoloinOhio

Sounds more like "Put out or get out" to me.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/02/16/chargers-message-to-san-diego-put-up-or-shut-up/

Chargers and Rams to Los Angeles. Raiders to San Antonio. Sooner than later.

Here we go. Thank you Mr. And Mrs. Pegula!!!!!

Edited by THE KIKO MONSTER

I don't think Qualcomm is as horrible as most think it is. If they move, I will miss going there for Bills games. Great city to visit and one of the greatest Bills Backers groups out there.

They are choosing a HUGE FERRIS WHEEL over a new stadium. That's how stupid they are here!!!

see I don't think the local govt even wants them, right? It's like they are just waiting for them to leave

They would be stupid to leave a large and wealthy market like San Diego with loyal fans. LA is big too, but it is not the greatest NFL market. Oh well, now that the Bills are safe, I don't care who moves where anymore.

my wound is still fresh from worrying about the Bills. I hate for any fan base to lose a team.

Excluding weather on most Sundays. I'm looking out he window wishing I was in San Diego....

lol, for sure. I just mean the stadium itself and the singular road to get there. Edited by YoloinOhio

They started in LA and moved to SD so moving back makes business sense. You already have a SoCal fan base. If they can build a stadium in a city like Irvine that is about 100 miles from SD, it is a good deal for the team and the fans. The current location for a possible staduim (Inglewood) is southwest f LA and not that close to SD.

They started in LA and moved to SD so moving back makes business sense. You already have a SoCal fan base. If they can build a stadium in a city like Irvine that is about 100 miles from SD, it is a good deal for the team and the fans. The current location for a possible staduim (Inglewood) is southwest f LA and not that close to SD.

inglewood would be bad. But 100 miles to irvine... How long does that take with the traffic there?