Josh McCown anybody? Update: Is a Brown...end of story.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm afraid the Bills will make the classic Prom Night Mistake.

The girl you have a crush on already has a boyfriend. She's not going with you.

The other girls who are available just don't excite you the same way, so you procrastinate asking anyone to the prom.

By the time you decide to take action, all the cute and average girls already have dates. You're left with the girl no one else wanted.

Dude let it go. Hopefully she had a good personality :w00t:

As for the Bills, they are making moves. Look what they did with the coach and Incognito. Maybe they are just checking out the combine to see what's there while the get to know EJ.

McCown is being passed around like a little sister at a frat party.

It's called demand. Whether TSW realizes it or not, he's one of the top FA QB's out there. He's shown that if you plug him into the right system and surround him with talent, he is capable of putting up some impressive numbers. Then again, if you stick him behind an OL that can't block, it's not very pretty.

It's called demand. Whether TSW realizes it or not, he's one of the top FA QB's out there. He's shown that if you plug him into the right system and surround him with talent, he is capable of putting up some impressive numbers. Then again, if you stick him behind an OL that can't block, it's not very pretty.

He's put up good numbers for one half of season in a 13 year career. He is like a girl who is a 5 in a bar filled with all guys. Doesn't mean she is hot.

Doesn't matter if you need a QB, does it?

What would you like the Bills to do about the position?

sign Locker and have him and EJ have a fair competition for the position. Both guys have a lot of things to like and maybe one of them rises to the occasion.

If neither does, draft a guy. Don't give him a guy from Syracuse to be both his rookie year OC and Qb coach. And let him play more than 4 games in a row.

We need to stop settling for other team's trash.

sign Locker and have him and EJ have a fair competition for the position. Both guys have a lot of things to like and maybe one of them rises to the occasion.

If neither does, draft a guy. Don't give him a guy from Syracuse to be both his rookie year OC and Qb coach. And let him play more than 4 games in a row.

Your words are exactly mine in prior off seasons. What changed for me is the past 2 seasons and the emergence of the defense. That talent cannot be wasted, and it can't be kept together or be expected to maintain its high level of play for much longer. This team has screwed up the QB position year after year by settling. Rather than settling on Locker (who is seemingly injured more than Bradford, or is that a bad perception on my part?) I want them to get the best that they can, damn the draft pick(s).

Your words are exactly mine in prior off seasons. What changed for me is the past 2 seasons and the emergence of the defense. That talent cannot be wasted, and it can't be kept together or be expected to maintain its high level of play for much longer. This team has screwed up the QB position year after year by settling. Rather than settling on Locker (who is seemingly injured more than Bradford, or is that a bad perception on my part?) I want them to get the best that they can, damn the draft pick(s).

I want the playoffs more than anything. But is it worth the long term future for a guy who might give you Orton level play.

There's a reason why Qbs are on the market.

For the record....

I wouldnt be opposed to Locker either

He's put up good numbers for one half of season in a 13 year career. He is like a girl who is a 5 in a bar filled with all guys. Doesn't mean she is hot.

Like I just said, he needs the right system and the right talent. I wouldn't say his Arizona, Oak, and Carolina teams were talented. Also in that half season he outplayed Jay Cutler, the TDB dream-crush of last January. And yeah, he may be the girl who is a 5, but that 5 is always going to look a lot better when you have a 3 waiting at home.

Like I just said, he needs the right system and the right talent. I wouldn't say his Arizona, Oak, and Carolina teams were talented. Also in that half season he outplayed Jay Cutler, the TDB dream-crush of last January. And yeah, he may be the girl who is a 5, but that 5 is always going to look a lot better when you have a 3 waiting at home.

So this great "system' your saying is to have a offensive line that can block, great runners, receivers, and TE. I think that would pretty much work with anyone NFL worthy.

So this great "system' your saying is to have a offensive line that can block, great runners, receivers, and TE. I think that would pretty much work with anyone NFL worthy.

It doesn't really, or you would see more teams in the playoffs with average QBs. I'll agree that a big part of it was having two tall, freakish WRs like Marshall and Jeffery. And an OL that can keep him upright of course.