Josh McCown anybody? Update: Is a Brown...end of story.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite possibly all of the above.

Agreed except I want more than the Jags offensive line coach and Syracuse OC to tell me that.

If a proven NFL OC thinks EJ can't play, it's one thing. But a 10 year vet put up essentially the same numbers as EJ did as a rookie. Too many offensive players regressed under Marrone.

And I'd take McCown as a backup. Anything more than that, it's a fail.

In all honesty the Bears can have him.......he sits right in the middle of a bunch of middling QBs

In all honesty.....I think that the end game is going to either be Hoyer or Sanchez

Hoyer and Sanchez aren't middling Qbs? Hoyer is the definition of average and Sanchez looked as good as he could possibly look under Kelly, and that wasn't that good.

I'm afraid the Bills will make the classic Prom Night Mistake.

The girl you have a crush on already has a boyfriend. She's not going with you.

The other girls who are available just don't excite you the same way, so you procrastinate asking anyone to the prom.

By the time you decide to take action, all the cute and average girls already have dates. You're left with the girl no one else wanted.

Edited by hondo in seattle

In all honesty the Bears can have him.......he sits right in the middle of a bunch of middling QBs

In all honesty.....I think that the end game is going to either be Hoyer or Sanchez

yup. Cannot get too high on any 2015 FA QB. They'll bring one or two in and it will be "meh." I do hope that they find a less conventional way to bring someone in. FA will purely be for competition & a stopgap.

The other girls who are available just don't excite you the same way, so you procrastinate asking anyone to the prom.

By the time you decide to take action, all the cute and average girls already have dates. You're left with the girl no one else wanted.

Uhhm, what other dates are available this instant?

Hoyer and Sanchez aren't middling Qbs? Hoyer is the definition of average and Sanchez looked as good as he could possibly look under Kelly, and that wasn't that good.

I think that is what I said....:) Hoyer sits in the middle of a bunch of middling qbs

They didnt do that with the head coach position.....just sayin. Its the Pegula era.

Have you looked at the free agent QB list? Not sure who the "cute" and "average" ones are that you're referring to.

IMO there isn't one QB that would unseat Manuel on that list and that includes Mark Sanchez.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/wp/2015/02/18/the-cleveland-browns-are-getting-a-new-logo-and-possibly-a-new-quarterback-in-josh-mccown/

The Cleveland Browns are getting a new logo, and possibly a new quarterback in Josh McCown

According to 92.3 The Fan in Cleveland, the new logo will be unveiled on Tuesday.

Here's a preview of the new Brown logo:

16468671-mmmain.jpg

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/wp/2015/02/18/the-cleveland-browns-are-getting-a-new-logo-and-possibly-a-new-quarterback-in-josh-mccown/

The Cleveland Browns are getting a new logo, and possibly a new quarterback in Josh McCown

According to 92.3 The Fan in Cleveland, the new logo will be unveiled on Tuesday.

The Browns' new logo is already on my iPhone!

post-159-0-83352100-1424290971_thumb.jpg