Jerry Rice admits to using stickum

YoloinOhio

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: What a hypocrite.

I don't really think this is a big deal, same as the Patriots deflate scandal. I never felt the need to defend the Pats because f them but I do wonder what the "integrity of the game" army will say about this though.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

Maybe some Bills fans can investigate ALL the Super Bowl winning teams, and if they can find evidence of cheating (Stickum, deflated balls, stolen signals, greased-up uniforms, etc), they can claim that our squeaky clean Bills are "The Greatest of All-Time" by default.

Your shtick it tired & old. We get it, you, Jim in Anchorage and a few others are holier than the rest of us. Does anyone doubt this?

Your shtick it tired & old. We get it, you, Jim in Anchorage and a few others are holier than the rest of us. Does anyone doubt this?

The only people acting "holier than thou" are the guys that have been yelling "cheaters" all over the board. I have been exactly the opposite.

It's fallen apart, and you guys were invested in this crusade, so now your bitterness is turned to the opposition.

It's only fair for me to gloat after the abuse that was directed at me. Surely you guys wouldn't go easy on me if this "scandal" went the distance.

Whiners.

Edited by HoF Watkins

The only people acting "holier than thou" are the guys that have been yelling "cheaters" all over the board. I have been exactly the opposite.

It's fallen apart, and you guys were invested in this crusade, so now your bitterness is turned to the opposition.

It's only fair for me to gloat after the abuse that was directed at me. Surely you guys wouldn't go easy on me if this "scandal" went the distance.

Whiners.

The point is that, in acting that way you're not simply being a skeptic, you're taking pride in mocking Bills fans. It's pathetic. More so than those alleged "whiners" if you ask me.

The point is that, in acting that way you're not simply being a skeptic, you're taking pride in mocking Bills fans. It's pathetic. More so than those alleged "whiners" if you ask me.

It has nothing to do with them being Bills fans, these are people that attacked my opinion, and I'm a massive Bills fan. Good fans don't seek lame excuses, and hate other teams just because they have been more successful.

It has nothing to do with them being Bills fans, these are people that attacked my opinion, and I'm a massive Bills fan. Good fans don't seek lame excuses, and hate other teams just because they have been more successful.

You know they cheated, right? There is no high ground here, we're simply fans. Mocking Patriots fans for rooting for a cheating team is a part of sports. It's part of the identity. It needs to be done, with or without you.

No one will be calling you a whiner except for Boston fans, to which you laugh and call them cheaters. It's a cycle -- it's sports. It's not real, and you should try and have a little bit more fun with it. Embrace it. You've already signed up on a sports message board.

Maybe some Bills fans can investigate ALL the Super Bowl winning teams, and if they can find evidence of cheating (Stickum, deflated balls, stolen signals, greased-up uniforms, etc), they can claim that our squeaky clean Bills are "The Greatest of All-Time" by default.

Well, the * key would surely get a fierce workout if said investigation took place.

Edited by Pneumonic

You know they cheated, right? There is no high ground here, we're simply fans. Mocking Patriots fans for rooting for a cheating team is a part of sports. It's part of the identity. It needs to be done, with or without you.

No one will be calling you a whiner except for Boston fans, to which you laugh and call them cheaters. It's a cycle -- it's sports. It's not real, and you should try and have a little bit more fun with it. Embrace it. You've already signed up on a sports message board.

I'm fine with all this, I've been laughing the whole way. Others are upset. King Tut-Tut called me self-righteous! :lol:

Edited by HoF Watkins