YoloinOhio

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HE IS A LIAR.

He took that Jaguars job because Bradley is probably on his last legs. He's got a nice Assistant HC title and with Polian Jr. in the building he could be a strong candidate for that job.

he failed at all of his other interviews. Those positions are at least locked up for 2-3 years. Next years seems to be a quiet year in terms of HC firings.

Bradley better watch his back.

So he left an actual head coaching job for a CHANCE to be a head coach again at some point in the future? Sure thing, Doug.

too bad we can't get our hands on his diary to find out what he was really thinking and feeling in the two weeks that followed his quitting.

The big plantation boss has spoken to all the owners of the the other plantations .. Little dougie finally realized if he ever wanted to work for any of those owners he had better pucker up because failed power plays will not be tolerated by the help . Unbelievable .

I still want the jets draft pick for tampering because Woody started all this .. Even though it did help us in the long run by exposing this moron .

That conversation w Doug is truly priceless . I almost feel bad that they castrated him ..

Latest news from (Siberia) : Unsullied Doug leads jax into battle .. Well at least he leads five men into battle with the permission of two other men above him but anyway . Go (away) Doug !?!.

Never ceases to amaze me how coaches can say so much and nothing at all at the same time.

Also 3 obviouslys in that statement.

He's like a politician. Gives a long-winded answer that doesn't really answer the question.

"My family and I made a decision to opt out." Translation: Wife Hates Buffalo. :beer:

He didn't quit, he just, like, stopped going to work...

he did mention once on WGR that his wife hated to go to the grocery store after a loss because she felt like people glared at her or something like that.

Paranoid much of the Wegmans cashier?

Edited by YoloinOhio

he's stuffed full of original pizza logs.

Part of the opt out contract?

Terry: Doug your and idiot.

Doug: obviously.

Terry: we would like you to leave. and I have talked to Woody.

Doug: what? did you say woody? titter titter.

Terry: Yes the Owner of the NY Jets. I asked i f he would consider you as we are moving on.

Doug:...

Terry: How can we make this as smooth as possible. I mean what would you like to have from us to leave peacefully and pursue opportunities?

Doug : ya know, I like those pizza logs. I really do. They really are pretty good.

Terry: so Doug , are you telling me if i hook you up with say, alot, of those pizza logs, and they are tasty i know, pizza logs you go coach for the Jets?

Doug: well sure. How many can i have ?

Sexton floats down from his perch.

Sexton: we want the four million.

Terry: Pizza logs ?

Doug: Yes!

Sexton: and the cash for my idiot friend here and me, obviously.

Kim: DONE.

Later on....

Kim: you mad T pegs?

Terry : naw.

Kim: i sent him 4 million pizza logs that expired last year and cut our losses and increased the profits on this years projected ROI.

Terry: Baby you're the greatest!

they kiss and the show closes

fade to black

and to all a good night

Edited by 3rdand12