All Things Incognito (Richie returns, signs contract)

RalphOP83

I think we can consider this a flyer?

Let hope Bills FO ala Whaley are not done yet

Please dont discount what a head case this guy is though.

so you have not studied his full body of work i take it?

i am hoping he can be reigned in. and more than that i hope he tears it up on the field. but the guy is f'd up a little. or alot. depending on how f'd up you are i are

I agree

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet if you buy RalphOP83 a beer it would have to be in the Big Tree Inn! I never post any inside info that I have. Everyone knows who I am not just a name on the Internet. Any inside info I have I always say in private, face to face. I know who RalphOP83 is and his word is good.

I don't work there anymore but I do enjoy cold beer... And I do drink them at the big tree from time to time

Richie Incognito will be a MUCH more valuable transaction for the Bills than Mike Williams and all the regulars here loved that move.

Seriously on the "regulars here loved Mike Williams move"? I was neutral on it myself, but I recall a lot of angsting about his injury history and his performance

Edited by Hopeful

Seriously on the "regulars here loved Mike Williams move"? I was neutral on it myself, but I recall a lot of angsting about his injury history and his performance

Similar type move, but without the long term upside, or quite the potential high end potential. (Not meaning that as a bash to this move, just incognito is nearing his end and we've seen his ceiling as a good not GREAT player) Edited by NoSaint

"Incognito’s impression of the Bills? “I hung with Rex. He’s the man… The Pegulas (Bills ownership family) are awesome. I’m ready to roll.” :thumbsup:

Joe Banner @JoeBanner13 Follow

Considering the list of things Incognito has done, this is a bad signing and a terrible message as a first move by a new group."

No one asked you Joe <_<

http://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2015/02/richie_incognito_officially_signs_with_buffalo_bills_says_rex_ryan_is_the_man.html

Just hope that Richie will embrace and not take for granted a second chance that he has been given. And not squander it away!

I think this is what it comes down to. The guy can be serviceable or better.

and definitely better then what Bills ran with last year.

I dont think its enough but it's a start. Is this sign of Chris Williams injury being a worry? Putting Urbik back at RG where he was "okay".

Still need another better FA i think.

And to my point , as much as i did not like the Spikes signing. and i was dead wrong. I dont like the Richie signing either.....

Then by your large post count of 158, I guess your source doesn't talk to you much, much less confides these highly kept secrets that are not yet mainstream...

Did this source also confide the winning lotto numbers for Saturday Nights draw??

Many props to your "Source". :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: I will own my words and now eat crow for doubting you... :bag: :bag: :bag:

I still refer back to my 2nd comment...did he give you the winning lotto numbers. :-)

Now, it appears we have a few new posters to this board with reliable inside information.

Mods: Maybe the site should add an icon after a persons screen name that indicates that they have a proven reliable inside source.

"Incognitos impression of the Bills? I hung with Rex. Hes the man The Pegulas (Bills ownership family) are awesome. Im ready to roll. :thumbsup:

Joe Banner @JoeBanner13 Follow

Considering the list of things Incognito has done, this is a bad signing and a terrible message as a first move by a new group."

No one asked you Joe <_<

http://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2015/02/richie_incognito_officially_signs_with_buffalo_bills_says_rex_ryan_is_the_man.html

banner was with the Eagles when they brought back Mike Vick