All time dumbest playcall in a Super Bowl with game on line

patfitz

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Problem 1, they were in shotgun on the 1 yard line. Something Hackett might have called for us but Seattle can't be that dumb.

Then I thought they must be running the option play and they will just hand it off. No messing around its 1 yard.

Omg they are throwing?

Omg did they just pick that off? Lol

You have Marshawn Lynch. Get under center and hand him the ball and you win the super bowl. Wow.

OK they have the ball on the goal line there's still hope if you can bust through and get a safety.

Omg they just jumped offsides?

Total choke job by Seattle. I'd be devastated if that was my team. What a disaster. What a way to lose

How were you reading my mind?

Take solace in the fact that it was another team doing the most devastating thing that a team can do and it wasn't the Bills. So we got that going for us

I can take no solace from the disgusting dog face cheaters victory.

Just saw Kraft french kissing Tom Brady.

I may be tormented by sick sex nightmares forever.

I hope Bevell rots in hell.

Problem 1, they were in shotgun on the 1 yard line. Something Hackett might have called for us but Seattle can't be that dumb.

Then I thought they must be running the option play and they will just hand it off. No messing around its 1 yard.

Omg they are throwing?

Omg did they just pick that off? Lol

You have Marshawn Lynch. Get under center and hand him the ball and you win the super bowl. Wow.

OK they have the ball on the goal line there's still hope if you can bust through and get a safety.

Omg they just jumped offsides?

Total choke job by Seattle. I'd be devastated if that was my team. What a disaster. What a way to lose

They didn't even try to stay onsides, never saw it that bad.......

And the worst part is, Belichick completely choked by failing to call a TO and letting the clock run. Marshawn pounds it in and the Pats have no time left.

I thought that was odd. It was almost like he was saying we don't have a prayer of getting a game tying FG so instead of calling timeouts, our whole game is going to be based on a stop here. A stop that quite frankly, was not going to be likely with Beast mode coming (and more than one crack at it).

I can take no solace from the disgusting dog face cheaters victory.

Just saw Kraft french kissing Tom Brady.

I may be tormented by sick sex nightmares forever.

I hope Bevell rots in hell.

Well I'm glad I turned the channel before those low life, scum sucking, cheating, weasels got the Trophy then

Was nervous as soon as I saw them run it. Wasnt totally surprised with the outcome.

2x beast or sneak Wilson. At most roll Wilson out on olay action, and only throw if TE or WR is wide open on blown coverage. If they get to 4th thats when they can try last play

Who made the call:

Carroll?

OC?

Wilson audible?

Edited by JTSP