Meanwhile…..in Cleveland

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/22/nfl-investigators-have-visited-browns-over-in-game-texting/#comments

…and one of the funniest comments I have seen at PFT

vincentbojackson says:

Jan 22, 2015 8:21 PM

The league should strip the Browns of all their Super Bowl trophies.

Edited by filthymcnasty08

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/22/nfl-investigators-have-visited-browns-over-in-game-texting/#comments

…and one of the funniest comments I have seen at PFT

vincentbojackson says:[/size]

Jan 22, 2015 8:21 PM

The league should strip the Browns of all their Super Bowl trophies.

That's a great comment.

• 2 weeks later...

Bills fans ridiculing the Browns?? When was the last time we made the playoffs?

like that 1 playoff game really matters? The Browns have been in worse shape as the Bills.

Just because people like to pee on the Bills doesn't mean they ARE the worse team

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/cle/

compare these

9-7, 6-10, 6-10, 6-10, 4-12,6-10 & 7-9

7-9, 4-12, 5-11, 4-12, 5-11, 5-11, 4-12,

Sorry but the Bills have a better overall record

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/buf/

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

If by "Bills fans" you mean "everyone" then yes.

including their own fans who have finally (after everything) taken to twitter to become fan free agents. Asking for a new team to follow, can't take it anymore. It's pretty hilarious. I would try and fail if it were the Bills but they seem serious.

Pettine will be the fall guy after next season. It's too bad. Not his fault the Browns are a mess. Maybe him and Doug can get back together as assistants with one of the NFL's most elite teams...the Jacksonville Jaguars

6-10!!

I like Pettine too. He's a good coach.

Edited by YoloinOhio

including their own fans who have finally (after everything) taken to twitter to become fan free agents. Asking for a new team to follow, can't take it anymore. It's pretty hilarious. I would try and fail if it were the Bills but they seem serious.

6-10!!

I like Pettine too. He's a good coach.

Pettine may be a good coach but he made a horrible decision to go to the Browns.

He needed to stay in Buffalo and keep up the good D play. Who knows he probably would be the Bills coach right now.

Buffalo is in such a better place as a franchise then Cleveland right now. No comparison.

I think she does a solid job.

A lot of people like her. A lot of people dont. I have never seen her roll with exclusive material, always something that has already been said.

She writes what she is told to write and I generally get the impression she does not know much about football.

Edited by Show Me The Baby

Pettine may be a good coach but he made a horrible decision to go to the Browns.

He needed to stay in Buffalo and keep up the good D play. Who knows he probably would be the Bills coach right now.

Buffalo is in such a better place as a franchise then Cleveland right now. No comparison.

Yup. I jumped down the guy's throat who recently said Cleveland is a "good team" with similar talent to the Bills. The talent isn't there, and the front office is a stojanstorm.

exactly. Anyone who says "but the Browns made the playoffs once in the last 15 years, 11 years ago, and the Bills didn't" and thinks that one playoff game in 2004 means anything in the present day makes no sense.

Great point. Bad move by Pettine, as he probably would be the head coach of a much more stable, talented team right now.

exactly. Anyone who says "but the Browns made the playoffs once in the last 15 years, 11 years ago, and the Bills didn't" and thinks that one playoff game in 2004 means anything in the present day makes no sense.

compare Buffalo top, Cleveland bottom

9-7, 6-10, 6-10, 6-10, 4-12,6-10 & 7-9 44W

7-9, 4-12, 5-11, 4-12, 5-11, 5-11 & 4-12 34W

sure a playoff game is nice, but sandwiched between 3, 4 or 5 Win seasons ....

One guy said he hopes Farmer is suspended for the draft so they can get some good players this year.

Well, if the article is correct and the Browns actually had Carr, Bridgewater, Manziel on their board in that order then maybe Farmer deserves a little slack. At this point, the decision making process in that building is a complete clusterf**k. I feel bad for the Cleveland fans and people like Pettine. Alex Mack and Joe Thomas have got to be hating their decisions to stay in the last 2 years. Just a sad situation.

Well, if the article is correct and the Browns actually had Carr, Bridgewater, Manziel on their board in that order then maybe Farmer deserves a little slack. At this point, the decision making process in that building is a complete clusterf**k. I feel bad for the Cleveland fans and people like Pettine. Alex Mack and Joe Thomas have got to be hating their decisions to stay in the last 2 years. Just a sad situation.

i think Mack tried to go to Jax last year but the Browns transition tagged him and matched the huge contract.

i think Mack tried to go to Jax last year but the Browns transition tagged him and matched the huge contract.

You're right. For some reason I thought the Browns extended his contract beyond what the Jags were offering him. Apologies.