Richard Sherman confirms what we all knew

Sherman and Tom Brady clashed at the end of a 2012 regular-season game, won 24-23 by the Seahawks, when the defensive back ran over to Brady and yelled at him as he left the field.

A two-time Pro Bowler, Sherman then caused a stir on social media when he posted a picture of that confrontation on Twitter with the caption “U mad bro?”

Sherman finally offered an explanation on Wednesday for his response, which is sure to stir things up ahead of the Feb. 1 Super Bowl.

“I think people somehow get a skewed view of Tom Brady that he is just a clean-cut, does-everything-right [guy] and never says a bad word to anyone — and we know him to be otherwise,” Sherman told the media.

“In that moment of him being himself, he said some things and we returned the favor and unfortunately he apparently didn’t remember what he said,” Sherman said.

According to Sherman, Brady had been taunting the Seahawks’ defense throughout the game.

“He was pretty much saying that we were nobodies and that we should come up to him after they got the win. We should take that pretty well? Cool, can I get your autograph, too?” Sherman said.

“He said stuff like that throughout the game.”

Sherman also took aim, with some sarcasm, at Brady’s behavior with game officials.

“I am sure in those moments of him yelling at the ref he is just saying, ‘Good job. Fantastic job. Keep it up,’ ” he said.

http://nypost.com/2015/01/22/richard-sherman-tom-bradys-good-guy-act-is-a-charade/

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brady is a lot of things. He's an all time great QB. He's tough. He's an all time great competitor. He's resilient. He's a perfectionist. He's incredibly consistent. He's hugely arrogant. He's a crybaby. He's spoiled. He hates being hit and thinks it should be illegal to hit him. He's a pisspot. And he's a cross dresser.

Edited by Kelly the Dog

the Indy hit on him was NFL football

They blitzed, caught NE off guard and got a clean shot on Marcia

Gets up bitching to the refs looking for his flag

and gets it….

I'm sick of him as are many, after this, I think the NFL is a better place without him and I no longer put him in GOAT conversations. That is an insult to Montana, Marino, Elway, Manning etc.

Edited by filthymcnasty08

Brady is a lot of things. He's an all time great QB. He's tough. He's an all time great competitor. He's resilient. He's a perfectionist. He's incredibly consistent. He's hugely arrogant. He's a crybaby. He's spoiled. He hates being hit and thinks it should be illegal to hit him. He's a pisspot. And he's a cross dresser.

And he likes soft balls.

In every single sport, the stars get preferential treatment.

how many other QB's could get away with that much yelling and physical contact with a Ref?

how many other star QB's yell that much and make physical contact with a Ref?

less than 5? less than 2? or more than?

Unless you have documented proof, I think it's pretty ballsy to be throwing accusations of him being a pisspot out there.

Unless you have documented proof, I think it's pretty ballsy to be throwing accusations of him being a pisspot out there.

I've seen the jackass throw an interception, and then turn to the ref and argue for a flag while the DB ran right by him for the touchdown.

A football player makes that tackle. The Brady whines for a flag rather than play the game. That's why I've never considered him the GOAT. And why he's a pisspot.

are you referring to the part where Kelly posted He's resilient. He's a perfectionist??

otherwise I might have to say open your eyes because I have seen and heard all the other aspects of Cinderfella Brady

This is precisely what I intended to post.

#PieceOfShit

clear intent. eyes fixed on his target.