Richard Sherman confirms what we all knew

Is this surprising to anyone? Brady is a competitor and as such, like most, narcistic and arrogant beyond the common man.

I'm kinda glad to hear this updated version from Sherman.

Prior to it, lots of fans probably thought, Sherman is just being a ghetto showoff.

However in reality, Sherman was giving some of the trashtalking back to Brady. Kinda glad for it to be honest. Someone has to tell Brady he's an ahole.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's fine with me.

Jim swung his arms at a CBs knees and is a hero. Brady slides at a defenders nuts and is a dbag? Got it. Trust me, I know I'm in the minority on this, but the dude is a flat out competitor. I don't like the crying either, but the fact is most great QBs let into their guys all the time. I've seen Peyton scream at his guys, roll is eyes at his guys and ignore just as much as Brady. Doesn't mean I wouldn't want either one on this team.

He wasn't going for the guys nuts. He was going for his knee, which he made contact with and could have cost at guy some time if not his career had it gone wrong.

Brady is lucky he got out of that game alive.

He wasn't going for the guys nuts. He was going for his knee, which he made contact with and could have cost at guy some time if not his career had it gone wrong.

I've stood corrected. Looks worse than I remember. Still want him on our team.

That's fine with me.

Jim swung his arms at a CBs knees and is a hero. Brady slides at a defenders nuts and is a dbag? Got it. Trust me, I know I'm in the minority on this, but the dude is a flat out competitor. I don't like the crying either, but the fact is most great QBs let into their guys all the time. I've seen Peyton scream at his guys, roll is eyes at his guys and ignore just as much as Brady. Doesn't mean I wouldn't want either one on this team.

Well, maybe a little bit of a kicking motion...

(I thought the NFL destroyed those tapes)

It was a flying Liu Kang kick directly at the defender's knee "disguised" as a slide, and thus a protected maneuver. And frankly, it's the latter that makes it so despicable,

Kelly was trying to tackle a cornerback and broke his leg.

What play is Brady trying to make, sliding and kicking a guy in the nuts?

He wasn't going for the guys nuts. He was going for his knee,

Well, based on what we know now, he could have been aiming for the crotch.

'Cause, y'know, he likes soft balls...

Not sure how many people follow Formula One motor racing here...but guys like Tom Brady are a dime a dozen at that level of motorsport, and most past World Champions have been just like him.

If you are competitive enough, skilled enough, driven enough, and successful enough to drive a car around a track faster than any other human being on earth, and make $110 million a year in salary and endorsements doing it, you are probably a giant sized A-hole.

Look up Ayrton Senna or Michael Schumacher. Two first rate A-holes, who were outrageously skilled and successful.

Those 2 guys alone make up 10 world championships between them.

I'm sure Brady is a very similar kind of guy. Enormously driven, competitive, skilled...and a huge A-hole if you actually know him.

So was Joe Montana.

And he left the game universally respected by opponents and fans.

My favorite Brady play of all time.

awesome

Back when QBs were football players. Think of the fines and penalties that would be levied against a player doing that now - especially to The Brady.

$25 K and 2 games

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Unless you have documented proof, I think it's pretty ballsy to be throwing accusations of him being a pisspot out there.

wasn't sure when I read your post if you trying to be snarky, but sadly it appears as though your opinion appears to be genuine......which I cannot fathom