Richard Sherman confirms what we all knew

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not sure how many people follow Formula One motor racing here...but guys like Tom Brady are a dime a dozen at that level of motorsport, and most past World Champions have been just like him.

If you are competitive enough, skilled enough, driven enough, and successful enough to drive a car around a track faster than any other human being on earth, and make $110 million a year in salary and endorsements doing it, you are probably a giant sized A-hole.

Look up Ayrton Senna or Michael Schumacher. Two first rate A-holes, who were outrageously skilled and successful.

Those 2 guys alone make up 10 world championships between them.

I'm sure Brady is a very similar kind of guy. Enormously driven, competitive, skilled...and a huge A-hole if you actually know him.

I agree, Sherman knows how to display class while Brady can only exude arrogance and douche-bagged-ness.

And even when Sherman is boisterous or obnoxious, you at least can appreciate he's being honest.

The Brady just oozes insincerity. He thinks he's hot ****, but the GOAT doesn't do this...

I think this is great. He wasn't gonna hurt the guy. Just a way of saying back the f off. Not like the Ravens probably weren't threatening bodily harm all game to him or anything.

Great? That's one of the dirtiest plays a guy can make on the football field. a QB sliding feet first is a sign of surrender, raising your leg up to kick the guy (in the knee, his target, not his nuts) while the defender is trying to peel off is the definition of dirty. It can cause great harm to the defender's career as well as expose other QBs to unnecessary hits when they use their give up slide.

And even when Sherman is boisterous or obnoxious, you at least can appreciate he's being honest.

The Brady just oozes insincerity. He thinks he's hot ****, but the GOAT doesn't do this...

:lol: :lol: What a kitty. I love that clip.

Brady is a lot of things. He's an all time great QB. He's tough. He's an all time great competitor. He's resilient. He's a perfectionist. He's incredibly consistent. He's hugely arrogant. He's a crybaby. He's spoiled. He hates being hit and thinks it should be illegal to hit him. He's a pisspot. And he's a cross dresser.

thank you, I was having a bad day, that made me smile.

Great? That's one of the dirtiest plays a guy can make on the football field. a QB sliding feet first is a sign of surrender, raising your leg up to kick the guy (in the knee, his target, not his nuts) while the defender is trying to peel off is the definition of dirty. It can cause great harm to the defender's career as well as expose other QBs to unnecessary hits when they use their give up slide.

I looked but couldn't find the clip of Kelly breaking the DBs leg after he was intercepted

There's no kicking motion. And he's not waiting til the last second like a base runner breaking up a double play. And to my knowledge, there's never been a player hurt from a sliding QB. Like I said before, we don't know what's being said on the field. I want my QB playing on "the line," just like every other defender out there is gonna lay him out when given the chance.

And seriously, the fact he's trolling every defender out there is great. Guys lose their sh$% over Brady and he keeps rolling on.

Edited by stony

Time to pile it on. Here's Brady going ballistic after a clean sack on 3rd & 16. Solder and Browner accost some Raven defenders (Pats do this after every failed 3rd down conversion, hoping for a retaliation penalty, which they usually get), then Brady tries to get involved, gets eye poked, Brady B word-fest ensues.

TOMISMAD.0.0.gif

Edited by mountainwampus

There's no kicking motion. And he's not waiting til the last second like a base runner breaking up a double play. And to my knowledge, there's never been a player hurt from a sliding QB. Like I said before, we don't know what's being said on the field. I want my QB playing on "the line," just like every other defender out there is gonna lay him out when given the chance.

And seriously, the fact he's trolling every defender out there is great. Guys lose their sh$% over Brady and he keeps rolling on.

I watched the game and watched the clip, there's a kicking motion. He's SLIDING into the guy and raised his leg to kick him. That's irrefutable. And it's dirty with a capital D. If I had been on Baltimore in that game, the next play I would have gotten a 15 yarder for a late hit on Brady just to defend my teammate.

I think this is great. He wasn't gonna hurt the guy. Just a way of saying back the f off. Not like the Ravens probably weren't threatening bodily harm all game to him or anything.

Brady got fined $10K for that kick

Why get fined if you meant no harm?

Tom was down. If he got hit it would be 15 yard penalty on Bmore

He's a wussy and meant to do harm because he thought he was threatened.

940-brady-tom-8col.jpg

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Bull ****.

wwsGsX8.gif

Brady got fined $10K for that kick

That's fine with me.

Jim swung his arms at a CBs knees and is a hero. Brady slides at a defenders nuts and is a dbag? Got it. Trust me, I know I'm in the minority on this, but the dude is a flat out competitor. I don't like the crying either, but the fact is most great QBs let into their guys all the time. I've seen Peyton scream at his guys, roll is eyes at his guys and ignore just as much as Brady. Doesn't mean I wouldn't want either one on this team.

:beer:

Well, maybe a little bit of a kicking motion...

(I thought the NFL destroyed those tapes)