10 Buffalo Bills who played above their pay grade in 2014

YoloinOhio

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike Williams was not allowed to make his pay grade.

That alone is enough to banish Marrone forever to the dark corridor of douchebaggery.

What did Marrone's pettiness cost the Buffalo Bills in Mike William's' salary???

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

$1.8 Mil. is a lot of pettiness...

Nice analytics. Kiko's stats were even worse.

Not sure if Kiko is being paid for '14......

Edited by Ted William's frozen head

While some Buffalo Bills players provided a return way above their pay grade in 2014, there were others that underperformed their contracts, too. In the era of free agency, with big-money deals handed out willy nilly, that should hardly come as a surprise - and as you will see, almost all of the players on the list are on here with free agent contracts. It should reinforce the importance of the draft in your minds.

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/buffalo-bills-opinion/2015/1/23/7856771/buffalo-bills-value-players-keith-rivers-chris-williams-cj-spiller

Edited by HOUSE

Wait until we actually have to pay a QB. Contributions from those on rookie contracts will be the difference between the SB and an also ran.

THIS is a significant comment. BeerSphere, I hope I'm still around to remember this note when it comes time for the Bills to re-sign a "Kelly". If you think you've heard whining and screaming on this board to date....

4. Kyle Orton

Orton was the best QB we've had in a decade. Yes, I realize it's not saying much, but for a guy to sign off the street 10 minutes before the start of the season, come off the bench to go 7-5 and post an 87.8 QB Rating at a position that sees guys like Cutler & Bradford bringing in close to $20 mm/yr, then yeah, I think he played up to and maybe even above his pay grade.