NFC Title Game: Pack vs Hawks

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Seahawks lose this game Russell Wilson will never live down this terrible performance. It'll be brought up in conversations about him years from now.

...when Bills fans debate whether or not they should trade for him. :w00t:

If the Seahawks lose this game Russell Wilson will never live down this terrible performance. It'll be brought up in conversations about him years from now.

Depends on the second half. He can have a stellar second half and they can still lose if the defense and special teams underperform.

Down 16 to start half and Seattle comes out running three straight times. They're going to make Wilson the highest paid QB in the league?

I like Wison and think he's a good QB but I wonder what his record would be if he was QB of the Colts with their D.

What? Was Kelly's career killed by the Skins or first Boys Super Bowl?

And this game long from over

If GB scores in any manner before Seattle gets a TD is this one over? Shocking how they've dominated.

My fear now is that the Pats* will have a much better chance against GB than they would have against Seattle.

It's amazing how badly I don't want NE* to win another one.

If GB scores in any manner before Seattle gets a TD is this one over? Shocking how they've dominated.

My fear now is that the Pats* will have a much better chance against GB than they would have against Seattle.

Makes sense though, they're a division rival who's been stomping us. That's how the Dolphin hate/rivalry got amped up ten notches. I root against the AFC East always, otherwise what's the point of having divisional rivalries.

And I expect them to do the same to us:)

Me, too, but I think Rodgers (and two weeks to heal) and the Pack can take the Cheats*