Big Ben .... Possible or impossible?

YoloinOhio

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Ben and all other top QBs, always, forever, will always be off limits to all teams other than the team who discovered them and that they play for...until the QB is too old and ineffective to actually be worth having.

Right around when Ben starts showing major flaws and is getting really old and broken down, the Bills might have a shot at him.

The trick is getting these guys when they are still elite/really good/effective.

Heck, there could even be a time when we have a shot at Tom Brady; the problem is he won't be worth having then.

Is he definitely a top 10 pick next year? Brett Hundley was definitely a top 15 pick before this season, Matt Barkley was definitely a top 10 pick going into his SR season.

This, plus the rumblings that C Kelly does not seem overly confident with N Foles is why I think Foles can be had for a decent price. But I would take Big Ben in a heartbeat over Foles.

This is like having a talk with my former addict trust fund baby girlfriend that buying lottery tickets may give her a few seconds of hope until she scratches .. Painful to watch .

Get that gun out yer mouth and go to work .1.1 million won't take that long.

Or an agents trick which ends in a record pay day and as he stays yells to the fans that bit

Sucker!

If you want him , I might be able to picture it if you hired a bunch of Kobe's former girlfriends that know how to at least get paid and make a charge almost stick ..

If you guys planted drugs and spiked his coffee to make the charge stick , then maybe Pitt would be us but I still think counseling before training camp .

Maybe if you wacked him on the knee Nancy horse face style in his contract year and kidnapped dr Andrews so he only secretly fixed bills players.

Other than cutting off a woman's head and putting it dahmer style in his fridge ( nah they would still sign him and send him to counseling, he's not a running for gosh sakes)

Because I feel for you I tried . It ain't happening .

This is like having a talk with my former addict trust fund baby girlfriend that buying lottery tickets may give her a few seconds of hope until she scratches .. Painful to watch .

Or an agents trick which ends in a record pay day and as he stays yells to the fans that bit

Sucker!

If you want him , I might be able to picture it if you hired a bunch of Kobe's former girlfriends that know how to at least get paid and make a charge almost stick ..

If you guys planted drugs and spiked his coffee to make the charge stick , then maybe Pitt would be us but I still think counseling before training camp .

Maybe if you wacked him on the knee Nancy horse face style in his contract year and kidnapped dr Andrews so he only secretly fixed bills players.

Other than cutting off a woman's head and putting it dahmer style in his fridge ( nah they would still sign him and send him to counseling, he's not a running for gosh sakes)

You have a strange way of articulating things. Kinda fun to read your posts though.

Sucker!

Since when do they allow unfettered computer access in prison?

Why do we keep having these silly threads? Ben's going nowhere. They'll iron out his extension, and keep him for another four years and he'll retire like every other franchise QB.

The only way we get a franchise QB is by drafting one. That's it. Nothing else.

That's right. Dreamers.

Why do we keep having these silly threads? Ben's going nowhere. They'll iron out his extension, and keep him for another four years and he'll retire like every other franchise QB.

The only way we get a franchise QB is by drafting one. That's it. Nothing else.

This. It's not happening. You don't let Ben go unless you have a sure thing replacement. Landry jones.....lol. No

Sucker!

You're a strange person.

There is a 0.1% chance of this happening. Big Ben just had his best season of his career. They support hjm when he was taking girls in bathrooms while his bodyguards watched. Why would they give up on him now that he is a "family man"?

Teams don't give up on franchise Qbs unless there is a major problem. Teams are willing to get rid of guys like Cutler or Orton because they aren't good enough.

Your best bet to find a franchise qb is through the draft.

Sucker!

What the f***?