CJ has Jets "on his list" with Gailey there

YoloinOhio

Just stop. Clearly, if you are Doug Whaley and Rex Ryan (if you truly want to bring CJ back), knowing that he could end up with the Jets would give them more incentive to get a deal done sooner rather than later. If they do not want to bring him back or they cannot come to an agreement, CJ certainly wants to play in the NFL again next year.

We know you hate CJ. It is what it is. Should we castigate Fred as well?!?

It seems pretty clear to me. Why is one team going to get into a bidding war with themselves? Why would one player not want as many options as possible to choose from?

My best case scenario is CJ returns here at a fair price. Worst case is he goes to the NJ Jets to play for Chan and torch us twice a year. I like guys who can score from anywhere on MY team.

The reason I don't really want CJ back is that he doesn't block and he's going to get whatever QB we have out there...killed.

But that just might save a WR's life if EJ is starting! Oh, then we have to bring in the next guy who couldn't beat out EJ..... never mind.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This pretty much was the straw that broke this camel's back.

reasonable.

Reporter: Hey the jets hired the coach that you used to play for and there are questions whether you will re-sign in buffalo - think the jets are an option, and how was playing for gailey?

CJ: I liked playing for gailey, he was creative and obviously I had some success under him so it could be an option.

what a jerk answer.

reasonable.

Reporter: Hey the jets hired the coach that you used to play for and there are questions whether you will re-sign in buffalo - think the jets are an option, and how was playing for gailey?

CJ: I liked playing for gailey, he was creative and obviously I had some success under him so it could be an option.

what a jerk answer.

Yeah, makes sense how he got a low Wonderlic score, when he answers like that.

If CJ wants to go elsewhere C YA. don't let the door hit you on the azz on the way out.

He's proved he has moments, but those moments are not on a consistent basis.

But that's kinda the point. Chan used him correctly. Can you blame Spiller for wanting to be with him?

Marrone and his JV offense hurt him badly. He has been a good soldier. I want him back but if he goes to the right team, it will be another player Marrone wasted.

Give me a guy who grinds out a little over 4.2 yards a carry, seldom has a negative yardage play, seldom fumbles, catches the ball well, blocks well and can handle 300 carries- I will trade CJ explosiveness for Fred's versatility and heart or Lynch's toughness and power.

Hang on. I'll get Jim Brown's agent on the line. He might still have something left in the tank.

I pray if cj goes they take Fred with him cuz you have to time his speed on a calendar...defenses just leave Fred wide open anymore on pass plays cuz they know he's not going anywhere after the catch and for him on running plays it nothing boobie can't get up the middle if not more... All I have to say now is BRYCE BROWN... Power and speed and just being flat out wasted

Just stop. Clearly, if you are Doug Whaley and Rex Ryan (if you truly want to bring CJ back), knowing that he could end up with the Jets would give them more incentive to get a deal done sooner rather than later. If they do not want to bring him back or they cannot come to an agreement, CJ certainly wants to play in the NFL again next year.

We know you hate CJ. It is what it is. Should we castigate Fred as well?!?

Why would going to the Jets be an incentive to bring him back? Not like Chan Failey will do anything with CJ.

........He has been a good soldier.......

I don't think that this aspect has been highlighted enough. Love it or hate it, Spiller is a jitterbug style runner. These last two seasons saw him pounding up the middle for little to no gain time and again....and for the most part he stuck to the script. You just know that he was told "Don't dance, don't bounce it, don't juke, don't jive. Not unless you get to the second level. Just power straight ahead." I can imagine Spiller sighed when every inside running play was called.

Makes sense. The Jets have Ivory who is the between the tackles guy, Johnson is a bust at this point of his career and will be out of the league this or next year. The Jets could use a affordable offensive playmaker in the Darren Sproles mold. CJ wouldn't need to be an every down back with Ivory there. Chan used him well in the past. The Jets also have a lot of cap space a 3 year 9-12 million dollar offer would be easy for the Jets to offer. I see it as a good fit for both parties. The Jets have Harvin, Decker, Amoro, and Ivory, adding CJ and another reciever would really round out their core well.

Chan killed it with cj before with no help around him... Below average receivers and quarterback.

He did? I remember the threads on how Chan "doesn't know how to use Spiller" maybe you forgot that... I remember Chan's lie about CJ getting "winded" and CJ denying it. CJ had 1 good year...

You know sonny. Lol

OK so you are just some troll, no wonder you cannot actually have a conversation. It's OK leave the football talk to us and sit back and learn. Edited by Beef Jerky

He did? I remember the threads on how Chan "doesn't know how to use Spiller" maybe you forgot that... I remember Chan's lie about CJ getting "winded" and CJ denying it. CJ had 1 good year...

OK so you are just some troll, no wonder you cannot actually have a conversation. It's OK leave the football talk to us and sit back and learn.

Yeah I`m learning a lot . Keep talking.