Championship Sunday Predictions

Who ya got? I got:

AFC Championship: New England 35

Indianapolis 24

NFC Championship: Green Bay 23

Seattle 21

Luck has been as hot as any QB in the NFL over the last month, but as much as it pains me, this is where Brady thrives and with the twilight of his career (I think) soon coming, I dont see any stopping him in this spot, unfortunately.

As for the NFC, I gotta weird feeling about this one. Seattle is virtually unstoppable at home. Yet, when I watch their games..somethins missin. Somethin they had last year just isn't there this time around. If Rodgers calf is close to 100 percent, I could see Green Bay pullin the upset. Eddie Lacy could be the key for the Pack in this one though.

Colts 27

Ne 24... I will never put NE ahead

Greenbay 20

Seattle 16

I'm just north of seattle and I don't know if I can go through another Seattle superbowl. I'm too jealous and spiteful

Seahawks and Pats. Minimal suspense.

Agreed. I can't see GB winning at SEA if Rodgers is playing as banged up as he has been so far. That's a tall order even if he was completely healthy. Luck has to play out of his mind for Indy to have any shot, IMO. I don't see that happening either.

I actually like the Colts with the upset this weekend. My only concern is Colts having a letdown after winning on the road over Peyton and the Broncos but the Pats really dont do anything for me. Unfortunately in the other game I see Seattle beating the Packers. GB is my second favorite team but I dont think their defense is good enough to stop Lynch and their offense has been kind of flat the last few games a lot of which is prob due to Rodgers injury. They are also no where near the same team on the road they are at home...and where has Jordy been?

Seattle 27

Packers 16

Indy 31

Patriots 27