Championship Sunday Predictions

Cheats will be down in the first half, then pull a miraculous comeback in the 2nd half - while the Colts, who looked unstoppable in the first half, do not score again in the 2nd half.

Every announcer and corporate media shill wets themselves and showers us with verbal gushes over the genius and winning ways of the Pats.

31 - 27 cheats

Bet on Russell Wilson - I will not ever forgive Nix for him not being a Bill.

Rodgers is one of the best - but can't get it done in Sea

24-14 Hawks

I lived in Wisconsin for many years, and I still have some friends up there. They're good people. They love their team almost as much as I love the Bills. Therefore, unless they are playing the Bills, I root for the Packers. They've got nothing else to do up there. I'm rooting for them.

I also have many friends from the Boston area, and I am turning my back on them because I cannot stand the Patriots. I hope that Tom Brady and Gronkowski do a chest bump and are impaled on each other's egos.

As I've mentioned in the past, my worst possible Super Bowl is Green Bay-New England*. I can't believe how close both of those teams were to losing last week. It makes me sick.

If somehow we get an Indy-Seattle game, I'd be ecstatic. Please make it happen.

As I've mentioned in the past, my worst possible Super Bowl is Green Bay-New England*. I can't believe how close both of those teams were to losing last week. It makes me sick.

If somehow we get an Indy-Seattle game, I'd be ecstatic. Please make it happen.

I would put GB at the top of my favorite non-Bills NFL team. Why the dislike?