Who will the Bills bring in at QB?

YoloinOhio

Bills QB in 2015  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB will the Bills bring to Buffalo?

• Jay Cutler, Bears
    • Sam Bradford, Rams
    • RG3, Redskins
    • Peyton Manning, Broncos
    • Mark Sanchez, FA (Eagles)
    • Nick Foles, Eagles
    • Matt Moore, FA (Fish)
    • Tom Brady, Pats*
    • Colin Kaepernick, 49ers
    • Brian Hoyer, FA (Browns)
    • Other vet
    • Rookie
    • Eli Manning, NY OBJs

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....Colt McCoy? I can't see how he's an improvement over EJ...

He's got 25 starts. That's 9 more games of development than Manuel has.

And if the eye test didn't do it for you his 96.4 QB Rating this year was significantly better than the 80.3 EJ posted in the same number of starts.

And if he's not an improvement EJ should have no trouble beating him out.

Cutler is a locker room cancer. Bradford would only get hurt and retire. Manning would retire before coming here. RG3, no they won't let him go. Kaep, no they won't let him go, not much of a risk to niners/ salary is incentive based. the rest are just a no (including Hoyer, sorry TSW). At least I hope they are a no...

Right answer is Tyrod Taylor. Missing from the list but should not be. Partly because of the below quote and link and partly because this is page 7 of "knowledgeable" football fans and he's under all your RADARs.

Fits into Rex's run first system very well and would be CHEAP. Bring him in to at least try him out.

Check this out form last August:

“I’ve been very impressed,” Kubiak said.

“Ty really bought into what we’re doing; he’s working extremely hard. The thing I love about Ty, I know his goal is to be a starter in this league and that’s what you want as a coach. So he’s very competitive, pushes Joe every day, doing a great job.”

Head Coach John Harbaugh split up his team during Monday’s practice at M&T Bank Stadium. There was Team Tyrod and Team Flacco, with the second- and first-team offenses squaring off in an 11-on-11 scrimmage. Team Tyrod won.

Of course that’s only one practice, and Flacco is entrenched as the starter. But it’s a good sign of how far Taylor has come since being a sixth-round pick in 2011.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Tyrod-Taylor-Impressing-In-Training-Camp/e7667379-51a8-4aaf-a0ad-3421da5a247c

He's being shopped now as we type.

Bring. Him. In.

Right answer is Tyrod Taylor. Missing from the list but should not be. Partly because of the below quote and link and partly because this is page 7 of "knowledgeable" football fans and he's under all your RADARs.

Fits into Rex's run first system very well and would be CHEAP. Bring him in to at least try him out.

Check this out form last August:

“I’ve been very impressed,” Kubiak said.

“Ty really bought into what we’re doing; he’s working extremely hard. The thing I love about Ty, I know his goal is to be a starter in this league and that’s what you want as a coach. So he’s very competitive, pushes Joe every day, doing a great job.”

Head Coach John Harbaugh split up his team during Monday’s practice at M&T Bank Stadium. There was Team Tyrod and Team Flacco, with the second- and first-team offenses squaring off in an 11-on-11 scrimmage. Team Tyrod won.

Of course that’s only one practice, and Flacco is entrenched as the starter. But it’s a good sign of how far Taylor has come since being a sixth-round pick in 2011.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Tyrod-Taylor-Impressing-In-Training-Camp/e7667379-51a8-4aaf-a0ad-3421da5a247c

He's being shopped now as we type.

Bring. Him. In.

:doh:

Cutler is a turnover machine and that is what got REx fired in NY, quarterback turnovers. So all you Cutler lovers can forget it.

in addition, the new OL coach anonymously ripped him to the media. He talked about how he was the problem. The Bills aren't going to bring those problems into the locker room.

Ej was brought in as a raw talent, was never meant to start right off. He actually had a decent season for a rookie. He like every other offensive player under marrone regressed. No I don't believe he is the franchise type but I do believe he will be a solid veteran qb

He's got 25 starts. That's 9 more games of development than Manuel has.

And if the eye test didn't do it for you his 96.4 QB Rating this year was significantly better than the 80.3 EJ posted in the same number of starts.

And if he's not an improvement EJ should have no trouble beating him out.

Colt is the guy because he had 3 good games with Washington, and 1 crap game... even though he sucked his first few years in the league, worse than EJ.

I don't understand this place.

Edited by Dorkington