Cowboys reportedly offer DeMarco Murray 4yr/$16mill

YoloinOhio

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know teams aren't offering huge money to RB's, but that is very surprising. I know its a lowball starting point, but still. Spiller's price could goway down seeing how this might play out.

I know teams aren't offering huge money to RB's, but that is very surprising. I know its a lowball starting point, but still. Spiller's price could goway down seeing how this might play out.

The top group of guys still makes way more than that.

The top group of guys still makes way more than that.

I thought he'd get in that group, even though it a VERY small group of guys. Young, VERY productive, well decorated with awards and likely 3 good years ahead....I was figuring more like 4 years 30m but there's still a lot of time (marshawn money)

I think they might let him walk. Considering they want to also sign Dez ($$$) and I assume some defensive guys in FA because they overachieved with that side of the ball IMO. They might think their OL is good enough that they can plug in a rookie or backup. Just a thought.

This is also why RBs need to hold out as soon as they can. Chris johnson's holdout in Tennessee is how you do it.

I don't know what the answer is, but the system is broken for running backs it often feels like. It's not perfect for anyone (nor do I expect it to be), but it effects rbs more than any position by a lot

Edited by NoSaint

I think they might let him walk. Considering they want to also sign Dez ($$$) and I assume some defensive guys in FA because they overachieved with that side of the ball IMO. They might think their OL is good enough that they can plug in a rookie or backup. Just a thought.

Randle looked pretty good spelling for Demarco. Don't know if he can handle 25 carries a game though.