OSU's Cardale Jones considering NFL jump

Punch

I can tell you what, If I was allowed to, I would trade Cardale Jones for Cyrus Kouandijo.

What I am saying is, YES HE IS WORTH A 2ND ROUND PICK. Physically this guy has much more to offer than EJ. Sign a stud G or two and I am envisioning the Steelers 1st SB run with Big Ben at the helm. Hmmm

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see it now: "With the 19th pick in the first round of the 2015 NFL draft, the Cleveland Browns select Cardale Jones, Ohio State University."

It's the Browns, its more like:

"We need to announce a trade, The Browns have traded the 12th pick, 19th pick and a future 1st round pick for the 3rd pick. With the 3rd pick in the draft, the Browns select Cardale Jones, QB, Ohio State"

Cardale is making his "life changing decision" today at 4:00 E.T.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/12171886/cardale-jones-ohio-state-buckeyes-decide-future

He's pushed it back twice, from 2pm to 3pm to 4pm. The deadline to declare is tonight but he will have 72 hrs to change his mind if he doesn't hire an agent.

He has tweeted about how difficult these last 2 days have been and IMO if it's that difficult of a decision he should just go. I don't want a Brad Robey situation where he decided to come back and then decided to suck, and whine the whole year about not having money and regretting his decision, and not being focused on winning.

So I hope he goes.

He should go. He is a wildcard in the truest sense of the word. He got to the live the dream of every backup football player who has ever lived. There is nothing he can do to add to his story, his legacy, at Ohio State.

Go Pro, collect a paycheck, take care of your family and your daughter.

If Im whaley I give up next years first to secure this guy. I WANT HIM ON THE BILLS.

Edited by TallskiWallski83

Unbelievable.

Unbelievable he would have that much of a spectale to announce he's staying.

Tweet from Michael Bennett - lol

@mike63bennett: Good for you man. One of the most mature press conferences I've ever heard. Probably skipping class for the press conference tho 😶

Cardale Jones "Coach Ginn and Coach Meyer got info on me from sources they trust"

What - twitter isn't a good enough source?

Edited by YoloinOhio

I hope this marks the first in a long list of press conferences Jones holds for important decisions.

Can't wait to tune into, Cardale Jones' car purchase decision press conference where either the salesmen at BMW or Land Rover will have a little less to worry about as the quarter comes to a close.

Some good ones here:

@SalSports: We should all hold press conferences at the end of each week to announce we are going back to work Monday.....with intro music.

And my favorite:

@WillBrinson: Cardale Jones just said I dont know why you guys made this such a big deal. DUDE.

I hope this marks the first in a long list of press conferences Jones holds for important decisions.

Can't wait to tune into, Cardale Jones' car purchase decision press conference where either the salesmen at BMW or Land Rover will have a little less to worry about as the quarter comes to a close.

Haha. He announced it at the HS because the director of the school wanted it to be an example for the kids. They didn't expect ESPN to show up - they didn't announce they were doing it until the day of.

Haha. He announced it at the HS because the director of the school wanted it to be an example for the kids. They didn't expect ESPN to show up - they didn't announce they were doing it until the day of.

ESPN just happened to guess it would be at the HS?

Some good ones here:

@SalSports: We should all hold press conferences at the end of each week to announce we are going back to work Monday.....with intro music.

And my favorite:

@WillBrinson: Cardale Jones just said I dont know why you guys made this such a big deal. DUDE.

Not that it's original at all...but that's nearly word-for-word what I had posted in the shoutbox when it happened. I wonder is Sal is a lurker? :ph34r: