OK so generally I hate advice threads.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK! An update:

First, I'd like to thank all of you who helped me check my head. Turns out this broad was crazy. Was online last night, and I get a message from her husband, posting on her account. Told the guy his wife claims he's ignoring her, and is out looking for attention from other dudes. He loses his **** and logs off. She logs on later in the evening and tells me she's excited her husband pulled that. Thank God I pulled the cord on that before it got out of hand.

:lol:

Thanks again, fellas. No more red-headed irish women for me.

JUST SAY NO.

I'll indulge you this one.

But don't get !@#$ing used to it.

Honestly, I think what I'll end up doing here is just waiting to see what the !@#$ happens with her husband. No visits, no commitments, though I'll continue to enjoy some skype time with her. If IF she ends up ending it with her husband, then I'll visit. IF that goes well, I'll see if I want to move it any further.

You were absolutely correct about the idealization tho. She's so anti-my ex, it was refreshing. But i can hardly make a good judgement based on that.

Thank you again.

i think thats a great take -- in the first post you mentioned the phrase "once in a lifetime opportunity" and between your lack of actual meeting yet, your own recent divorce, the geography and of course her husband.... i was thinking pretty similar to what DC wrote, but didnt have the fun story to tie my post together. the best you can do is try to be honest with yourself about what the situation is, and not put on blinders to all those very real issues. Im guessing this is probably one of, if not the actual first, very attractive woman since the ex? that rush will make you do dumb things if you arent careful. some of those dumb things are a whole lot of fun, but make sure you go into it either making smart choices, or atleast recognizing the ones that you are saying "ah screw it - im doing it" likely are lust and not love.

OK! An update:

First, I'd like to thank all of you who helped me check my head. Turns out this broad was crazy. Was online last night, and I get a message from her husband, posting on her account. Told the guy his wife claims he's ignoring her, and is out looking for attention from other dudes. He loses his **** and logs off. She logs on later in the evening and tells me she's excited her husband pulled that. Thank God I pulled the cord on that before it got out of hand.

JUST SAY NO.

oh lord - my post just brought me to the end of the thread. i normally try to get there before chiming in but didnt realize the story would progress this much further!

OK! An update:

JUST SAY NO.

See, people? When I call you an idiot, I'm trying to help. If you're paying attention, good things can come of it.

OK! An update:

JUST SAY NO.

Yep...officially crazy.

OK! An update:

JUST SAY NO.

:doh::doh::doh:

OK! An update:

JUST SAY NO.

Dude, it's her brother. They're trying to lure you in. Expect another message from him in about a month saying he realizes she was right and that she deserves to be with someone like you. Then they will try to eat you. Get a new email address or something or maybe just send the guy the the "the" in his name.

Dude, it's her brother. They're trying to lure you in. Expect another message from him in about a month saying he realizes she was right and that she deserves to be with someone like you. Then they will try to eat you. Get a new email address or something or maybe just send the guy the the "the" in his name.

You all think he's joking...but did any of you ever wonder what happened to crayonz?