Please no more Mr. Nice Guys, get me a boisterous HC

patfitz

Someone to give the official hell and show some emotion and sorry Rev. Reich we do not need a choir boy, give me Loudmouth Redneck Rex. Anybody who comes from Buddy's DNA is right for me. I had the pleasure of watching Buddy and Ditka go at it when they were Chicago the year the Bears won it all. Loved that mayhem so did the players.

Someone to give the official hell and show some emotion and sorry Rev. Reich we do not need a choir boy, give me Loudmouth Redneck Rex. Anybody who comes from Buddy's DNA is right for me. I had the pleasure of watching Buddy and Ditka go at it when they were Chicago the year the Bears won it all. Loved that mayhem so did the players.

Sounds like good, solid decision making... as great as Buddy and Ditka may have been, I think it is a bit criminal that the Bears only went to/won a single Super Bowl with that squad...they were very talented, but, in my opinion not well coached...especially on offense.

Jackson, Schwartz and Ryan would all fit this bill.

It's shown that loud mouth head coaches as well as timid head coaches can both suck. There's no prototype. Again, get a solid QB and most of these coaches look above average.

Pete Carroll, John Fox, Belichek, etc... They are not excessively loud and boisterous during games. They don't get in refs faces any more than Marrone did.

Like everyone else I just want a coach who wins games but I do have to say that I really wanted Marrone to be more vocal and express displeasure to the refs about some of the calls against us.

Yeah because our greatest coach ever was so boisterous (Levy).

There is some great clips of Marv yelling at the refs that always make me smile.

"you over officious jerk"

Yes, because being a loudmouth buffoon immediately makes you a good coach!

By that measure Bill Belichek sucks, I guess.

I don't get why anybody wants Rex as the HC. After watching the Bills this year, do we want a defensive HC who hasn't been able to produce even a decent offense or see an ounce of consistency or improvement from his QB? Not to mention a 3-4 defense advocate? D isn't the issue here people.