Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

ISIS is far worse than Israel. I was referring to burning people alive. White phosphorus will do that. They also kill fishermen for going out too far.

Yet again, the concept of being in an active war zone vs engaging regular civilian life eludes you. Or when your people rack up the body count by intentionally placing civilians in harms' way.

You know what else burns people alive? Airplanes slamming into sky scrapers.

Yet again, the concept of being in an active war zone vs engaging regular civilian life eludes you. Or when your people rack up the body count by intentionally placing civilians in harms' way.

You know what else burns people alive? Airplanes slamming into sky scrapers.

War zone. That's laughable. I didn't realize Palestine had a military.

It apparently alludes you too. White phosphorus kills people indiscriminately.

Edited by Justice

War zone. That's laughable. I didn't realize Palestine had a military.

Sorry that you don't consider hundreds of rocket volleys into residential neighborhoods a military act. just kids on the beach playing with fireworks.

Sorry that you don't consider hundreds of rocket volleys into residential neighborhoods a military act. just kids on the beach playing with fireworks.

It's kind of like 110lbs women slapping her 225lbs husband and he responds by whipping her ass. It's still a fight, right?

It's kind of like 110lbs women slapping her 225lbs husband and he responds by whipping her ass. It's still a fight, right?

Extend your analogy one step. The husband doesn't slap the wife back. He calls the cops, who will put the wife in handcuffs and may taze her if she continues to fight back with her, and then lock her up.

I wonder what will last longer, ISIS or the Tea Party? Remember the Tea Party?

Anyway, what a pathetic op Ed from George Will!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/twitter-cant-tame-terrorism/2015/02/20/7e9aed10-b868-11e4-a200-c008a01a6692_story.html

I wonder who gatorman would cheer for...Isis or the Tea Party?

We all know, I'm sure. Nothing like a caged man set on fire to bring a good chuckle to ol' gatorman.

I wonder who gatorman would cheer for...Isis or the Tea Party?

We all know, I'm sure. Nothing like a caged man set on fire to bring a good chuckle to ol' gatorman.

The only thing more hilarious than one caged man being burned to death is four caged men being set alight.

ISIS is far worse than Israel. I was referring to burning people alive. White phosphorus will do that. They also kill fishermen for going out too far.

Is the leadership of them all that different? Both are religious zealots who think their god gave their people the land. Both ignore international law and claim territories of their own that the rest of the world doesnt recognize as theirs. And both are in the process of eliminating anyone in the way ... one with relatively primitive weapons, the other with the latest high tech ones. Can one really say that cutting a captive's head off with a sword is worse than slaughtering kids on a beach with high tech weapons (among many other atrocities from both sides)?

Edited by JTSP

Is the leadership of them all that different? Both are religious zealots who think their god gave their people the land. Both ignore international law and claim territories of their own that the rest of the world doesnt recognize as theirs. And both are in the process of eliminating anyone in the way ... one with relatively primitive weapons, the other with the latest high tech ones. Can one really say that cutting a captive's head off with a sword is worse than slaughtering kids on a beach with high tech weapons?

no-one-likes-you-fuck-off-thumb.jpg

JTSP:

Israel = ISIS???

Really?

Well ones a country with a citizenry and dissenting views, and the other is a militant group where the fighters pretty much follow the leader. So in that sense I dont think they're comparable entities. That's why my comment was regarding the current the leadership of both.

Well ones a country with a citizenry and dissenting views, and the other is a militant group where the fighters pretty much follow the leader. So in that sense I dont think they're comparable entities. That's why my comment was regarding the current the leadership of both.

There are job opportunities for Palestinians in Israel. According to the nerdy milf at the State Department, shouldn't that solve the problems caused by Islamic Terrorism, Workplace Violence, Religious Extremism, Backlash for the Crusades in Israel, the Holy Land, Palestine, Occupied West Bank

I think this piece by Peter Bergen is spot on.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/19/opinion/bergen-terrorism-root-causes/

Left us way too soon.

An excellent article! Someone ought to call it to POTUS' attention; not that he'd accept the premise (or even understand it), but his response would provide us with yet another point of confirmation that he just doesn't get it. ISIS ain't an impoverished neighborhood in Chicago pining for a community organizer; ISIS is an extreme Islamic-based group bent on imposing its interpretation of Islam on whomever, wherever.

Is the leadership of them all that different? Both are religious zealots who think their god gave their people the land. Both ignore international law and claim territories of their own that the rest of the world doesnt recognize as theirs. And both are in the process of eliminating anyone in the way ... one with relatively primitive weapons, the other with the latest high tech ones. Can one really say that cutting a captive's head off with a sword is worse than slaughtering kids on a beach with high tech weapons (among many other atrocities from both sides)?

There's a big difference between the two. ISIS is a group of savages. They murder people in the most brutal of ways and they kill everyone in their path, Muslims, Jews and Christians.