Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

10 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

word on the street is they are working on something that will make 9/11 look like a fender blender. 

I doubt it. 9/11’they knew they ***** up. 

Sure, kill 200 marines and Ronnie Reagan tucks tail and runs. 

But 9/11 ensured retaliation on an unforseen scale. 

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

I doubt it. 9/11’they knew they ***** up. 

Sure, kill 200 marines and Ronnie Reagan tucks tail and runs. 

But 9/11 ensured retaliation on an unforseen scale. 

Not anymore. They don’t care about retaliation. 10’s of thousands will pay the price. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-45209868

Germany needs a night of broken glass NOW. 

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/ilhan-omar-slams-trump-possibly-revealing-top-secret-military-information-literally-cant-get-anything-right-152359362.html

Whatever, Haj. They had better have this Haj’s phones and everything else monitored. That gross Haj pretending to be on America’s side is offensive. 

This is NOT what Jefferson, Adams, and company had in mind. 

Edited by The_Dude

6 hours ago, peace out said:

Intern yourself please

It’s my country. And it’s run by men like me. And it was won by men like me. So, how’s about no you commie. 

Further, Haj must be destroyed. 

Edited by The_Dude

4 hours ago, The_Dude said:

It’s my country. And it’s run by men like me. And it was won by men like me. So, how’s about no you commie. 

Further, Haj must be destroyed. 

Indeed - you and Trump are one in the same, a biggoted, self inflated idiot 

Edited by peace out
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, peace out said:

Indeed - you and Trump are one in the same, a biggoted, self inflated idiot few take seriously.

Thats how one becomes president? By few people taking them seriously? Well thought out. 

Furthermore, Islam must be destroyed. 

8 minutes ago, peace out said:

Fixed it for you

When forced to reword your original insult due to a logical fallacy, you should NOT end your next by calling the person who noticed an idiot. Because you just committed another logical fallacy. 

Furthermore, Islam must be destroyed. 

Edited by The_Dude

https://www.yahoo.com/news/teenage-girl-14-raped-near-shopping-centre-burnley-town-centre-9am-new-years-day-094334849.html

They wont even say "muslim" or "islam."  

"Police said the man is described as being in his 30s or 40s, having short dark curly hair, a tanned complexion and a short beard."

In other words, it was Haj. 100% Haj. 

But to be fair, this 14 year old skank probably had it coming. I mean, how dare she not cover her face -- she was askin for a rapin.

Liberals are cuckolding western civilization to savages and its all because they lack any historical understanding and they think diversity is some magic formula to cure everything when it only makes everything a million times worse. 

Hopefully after Brexit, Britons start making England British again. 

I never knew :

Thomas Jefferson’s Quran: How Islam Shaped the Founders

Jefferson rejected using government power to coerce religious belief and practice because it would create a nation of tyrants and hypocrites, as it is impossible to force someone to believe against the promptings of his conscience.

Jefferson embraced religious liberty and separation of church and state to protect the individual human mind and the secular political realm from the corrupting alliance of church and state. 

leading figures as Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, and George Washington spurned exclusionary arguments, arguing that America should be open to Muslim citizens, office-holders, and even presidents. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/thomas-jeffersons-quran-how-islam-shaped-the-founders

10 minutes ago, ALF said:

I never knew :

Jefferson rejected using government power to coerce religious belief and practice because it would create a nation of tyrants and hypocrites, as it is impossible to force someone to believe against the promptings of his conscience.

Jefferson embraced religious liberty and separation of church and state to protect the individual human mind and the secular political realm from the corrupting alliance of church and state. 

leading figures as Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, and George Washington spurned exclusionary arguments, arguing that America should be open to Muslim citizens, office-holders, and even presidents. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/thomas-jeffersons-quran-how-islam-shaped-the-founders

Jefferson was also the first president to fight Islamic terrorism. 

20 minutes ago, ALF said:

I never knew :

Oh my. I look forward to researching peer reviews on this book. 

The most knowledge edge I have to back this is the treaty of Tripoli. 

However, our founders were ignorant to Islam. They didn’t have to deal directly with Haj (Barbary pirates were on the other side of the world). 

Further, Islam post WW1 is a completely different beast. 

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

I'm not sure I've ever heard Trump mention Pershing. Further, I'm quite sure Trump doesn't know who the man was.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/feb/19/trump-appears-to-endorse-executing-terrorists-citing-questionable-history

34 minutes ago, westside said:

Who's your daddy???

President Trump is!!!!

Lol!!!!!!!

Hey lady 

56 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Does it really matter a century later? I mean  Robin Hood was a pretty good story, wasn't it?

Accuracy always matters.

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I support executing terrorists.

33 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Accuracy always matters.

Except nuclear weapons.  

34 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I support executing terrorists.

And when the Jacobins take power and outlaw your hate speech as stochastic terrorism, will you support your own execution?  

Careful what you wish for.

(And yes, "stochastic terrorism" is a real team.)

20 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

And when the Jacobins take power and outlaw your hate speech as stochastic terrorism, will you support your own execution?  

Careful what you wish for.

(And yes, "stochastic terrorism" is a real team.)

This aint France. And it is my belief that the reason we cant get arrested for Tweets like the French can is because our 1st is backed by our 2nd. 

Edited by The_Dude

16 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

This aint France. And it is my belief that the reason we cant get arrested for Tweets like the French can is because our 1st is backed by our 2nd. 

This ain't France...but the Democrats certainly bear much more than a passing resemblance to the Jacobins.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

This ain't France...but the Democrats certainly bear much more than a passing resemblance to the Jacobins.

I've seen a liberal news source called "the Jacobins." 

It's like they stopped reading after the Tennis Court oath. It's like they didn't learn a damn thing.

8 hours ago, B-Man said:

The Obama administration decided not to call this a terror attack or count it as one soon afterward, even though Nolen, a prison convert to Islam, had filled his Facebook page with hideous ISIS propaganda and openly praised the death cult’s rise to global prominence through constant blood-letting. Nolen had just been suspended after co-workers rejected his Islamist proselytizing and demands for religious accommodations at Vaughan Foods. This gave those already predisposed to downplay Islamic terror attacks the excuse needed to suggest workplace violence and mental illness was somehow at play, instead of the prima facie terror attack it was.

More at the link:

And the Obama Administration was entirely correct, since the only evidence making this a "terror attack" was that he had converted to Islam.

Identity does not make a crime "terrorism."  

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

And the Obama Administration was entirely correct, since the only evidence making this a "terror attack" was that he had converted to Islam.

Identity does not make a crime "terrorism."  

Shouting Alluah Akbar isn't a bit of a hint that it's a terrorist attack?

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

No.

Learn some Arabic.  See how common the use of the phrase is in everyday conversation.

Allahu Akbar means "God is greater" or God is "greatest". It can be used as a greeting, a farewell or simply a proclamation of faith. If a certain punctuation that sounds like BANG, BANG is heard along with that phrase then one might conclude that the person yelling Allahu Akbar, along with shooting people, thinks there is a correlation between the two. So, I guess if the shooter thinks he's simultaneously praising his God while shooting people, the shooter himself believes that taken in its total, his deeds have a connection to his religion. So, praising God while shooting people would most likely make any thinking person believe that he was a religious terrorist. Praising Allah while shooting people would further define his actions as Islamic terrorism.

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Must be very useful in the silver mines, eh?

IEDs. Back before we learned we’d keep convoys not at set distances. Ie, 50 meters between trucks. 

Haj would set up a stake about 50 meters from the IED and a stick at the IED. 

First truck goes by and they count their “Allah Akbars.” If it’s 3, then when the second truck goes by Haj counts 3 Allah Albars and then WHAMMY. 

Edited by The_Dude

15 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

IEDs. Back before we learned we’d keep convoys not at set distances. Ie, 50 meters between trucks. 

Haj would set up a stake about 50 meters from the IED and a stick at the IED. 

First truck goes by and they count their “Allah Akbars.” If it’s 3, then when the second truck goes by Haj counts 3 Allah Albars and then WHAMMY. 

In other words, it's equivalent to "Mississippi."