Incarcerated Bob Tweet - Marrone

This just in: owners are more powerful than employees (coaches), regardless of how "in demand" they think they are.

I suspect a very pissed Pegs might prompt his 31 other "partners" to perhaps look a little unkindly on St. Doug at the moment.

Not saying he won't get a job, but it's not a smart bargaining strategy to think "I'm so talented they'd be a fool not to hire me..."

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I continue to support the conspiracy theory that Marrone wanted to bolt for the Jets job all year knowing he had the opt-out, and therefore auditioned for them with his only good offensive performances of the year in those two games.

o_O

And then he will announce that the CFL is really his "dream job" because you can punt on 3rd down.

Awesome!

I continue to support the conspiracy theory that Marrone wanted to bolt for the Jets job all year knowing he had the opt-out, and therefore auditioned for them with his only good offensive performances of the year in those two games.

o_O

And then he will announce that the CFL is really his "dream job" because you can punt on 3rd down.

:worthy:

CBF

o_O

Great.

I'm not convinced there's still not a handshake agreement in place with woody.

Those slime balls are just stalling to hire him after a GM is in place to downplay the tampering allegations.

Obviously.

i kinda think this too...will believe he is not hired when someone else is

I'm not convinced there's still not a handshake agreement in place with woody.

Those slime balls are just stalling to hire him after a GM is in place to downplay the tampering allegations.

Obviously.

Obviously that would be even more fitting. How great would it be if Woody backed out of a handshake deal with Marrone, after the reports that Marrone backed out of one with Pegula?