How do you feel right now if you are Sammy Watkins?

YoloinOhio

He lost his job to Chris Williams and threw a temper tantrum.

Didn't he lose it to Pears first , then Richardson?

With Williams' contract, seemed like he was slotted all along.

And damn, he was right to throw a temper tantrum if Pears and Richardson got the nod ahead of him.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't he lose it to Pears first , then Richardson?

With Williams' contract, seemed like he was slotted all along.

And damn, he was right to throw a temper tantrum if Pears and Richardson got the nod ahead of him.

Maybe he should've outplayed them then.

I don't know how that can be off the table as a conversation. The guys Whaley brought in - Urbik, Watkins, Williams, Brown - he didn't use. He is obviously calculated and was gunning for more control over personnel. What better leverage to have when approaching Pegula for control over the 53 than to say "these guys did nothing who Whaley brought in? I could do better."

true. :oops::wallbash:

I am sure they are wondering how their careers would look right now if it weren't for Marrone. The following:

Woods

Urbik

Williams

Watkins

CJ

What about Manuel?

I get the feeling that for at least this season Manuel was NOT being coddled, but more likely walking on eggshells around a contemptuous coach, who's main concern was making sure Manuel didn't throw interceptions. Not really the best way to develop a QB.

And what was Orton thinking all year, playing for a coach who was seems resentful towards so many players, and created such bad vibes? He might have felt pretty awkward walking in to that situation. He obviously couldn't wait to get out of here.

Edited by HoF Watkins

A better question is how do you feel if you are Kyle Williams. You've battled hard as a Bill and when the team is getting so close the whole thing starts to implode.

Hopefully it is a good thing for him.. they are close and losing Marrone could put them closer. Had he hung around, maybe they even go backward with that offense and no Orton.

What about Manuel?

I get the feeling that for at least this season Manuel was NOT being coddled, but more likely walking on eggshells around a contemptuous coach, who's main concern was making sure Manuel didn't throw interceptions. Not really the best way to develop a QB.

And what was Orton thinking all year, playing for a coach who was seems resentful towards so many players, and created such bad vibes? He might have felt pretty awkward. He obviously couldn't wait to get out of here.

Yes, IMO I would add EJ to that list. He looked much better as a rookie. I think he was told over and over not to do anything to make a mistake and was afraid to throw the ball or run.

The only player that can not be replaced is Dareus.

Gerald McCoy, Defensive Tackle, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Age: 26

Ndamukong Suh, Defensive Tackle, Detroit Lions, Age: 27

Read more: http://wallstcheatsheet.com/sports/the-2015-nfl-free-agent-class-may-be-the-best-ever.html/?a=viewall#ixzz3NyQiYS5i

but I get your point. i'd include with dareus, Mario Williams and kyle Williams. after those 3, I wouldn't miss anyone on this team.

Gerald McCoy, Defensive Tackle, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Age: 26

Ndamukong Suh, Defensive Tackle, Detroit Lions, Age: 27

Read more: http://wallstcheatsheet.com/sports/the-2015-nfl-free-agent-class-may-be-the-best-ever.html/?a=viewall#ixzz3NyQiYS5i

but I get your point. i'd include with dareus, Mario Williams and kyle Williams. after those 3, I wouldn't miss anyone on this team.

Suh(ner or later) will get suspended for a number of games for stomping on players body parts

rather not take the risk

Maybe he should've outplayed them then.

Maybe he didn't? Wasn't like Marrone was working wonders with that unit.

And if he did get pissed off, who cares? And if Marrone held a grudge against him for that, maybe these rumors of petty vindictiveness hold some weight.

Maybe he didn't? Wasn't like Marrone was working wonders with that unit.

And if he did get pissed off, who cares? And if Marrone held a grudge against him for that, maybe these rumors of petty vindictiveness hold some weight.

So Marrone throws a hissy fit = jerk, Urbik throws a hissy fit = who cares?

How about how does the bills organization and the fans feel about using 2 firsts and a fourth on a WR that may be 4th or 5th best in a deep WR draft, when the best one (beckham) could have been gotten for just our 2014 pick only?

I feel just fine about it all..

Edited by Snorom

The Original Poster forgot to poit out also how does it feel to know that your head coach disn't even want you drafted by the team in the first place at least for what it took to obtaim you

The Original Poster forgot to point out also how does it feel to know that your head coach disn't even want you drafted by the team in the first place at least for what it took to obtain you

The Original Poster forgot to poit out also how does it feel to know that your head coach disn't even want you drafted by the team in the first place at least for what it took to obtaim you

The Original Poster forgot to point out also how does it feel to know that your head coach disn't even want you drafted by the team in the first place at least for what it took to obtain you

i thought I did mention that but maybe not clear enough. Yes, that's the biggest thing. It's a slap in the face.