Could Larry Fitzgerald land inNew England?

I just heard the L.F. probably won't be back with the cardinals because of his contract.How scary would he be with Brady.they just opened up a ton of cap room restructuring Bradys deal. And it might only take a mid round pick to grab him. Please no

Edited by Franchiseneedsme

U think Larry is done? He has played with the worst group of QBs in the league and he is still a HOFer. Ocho was stupid, couldn't understand the playbook. LF won't have that problem. If he went there he would put up huge #s. Look at what lafell is doing. And they can afford him if they want to.Brady cleared 24 mill himself next year. The team might even get LF to restructure his deal to play with a HOF qb..just seems like a move the patriots would make

I have been worried about this for years. Poor Larry, stuck in Arizon with no QB for a long time. If he wasn't such a class act, he would have demanded a trade years ago. Although he is passed his prime, I promise he is better than any WR currently on New Englands roster.

I just heard the L.F. probably won't be back with the cardinals because of his contract.How scary would he be with Brady.they just opened up a ton of cap room restructuring Bradys deal. And it might only take a mid round pick to grab him. Please no

Great player, nearing the end of his career, going to a contender* on a team friendly contract...sounds about right.

actually his new deal takes up an additional million next year. His deal has no impact on cap space.