Who do you want to be named next Bills HC?

YoloinOhio

New Bills Head Coach  

294 members have voted

1. 1. Of the current candidates, who do you hope is hired to be HC?

• Dan Quinn, DC Seattle
    • Pep Hamilton, OC Indianapolis
    • Darrell Bevell, OC Seattle
    • Frank Reich, OC San Diego
    • Adam Gase, OC Denver
    • Jim Schwartz, DC Buffalo
    • Mike Shanahan, former HC of Raiders, Broncos, Redskins
    • Rex Ryan, former HC of Jets
    • Josh McDaniels, OC Pats*
    • Hue Jackson, OC Bengals
    • Teryl Austin, DC Detroit
    • Pat Shurmur, OC Eagles
    • Kyle Shanahan, OC Cleveland
    • Greg Roman, OC San Francisco

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for Schwartz only because I realllly want continuity on that side of the ball because it was so successful. The players seem to love him. And I think he might be able to lure Lenihan from Dallas for OC, who I think has had a nice season with play calling. My mind could change if there was some assurance that he would be here no matter what with the new hire.

I voted for Schwartz only because I realllly want continuity on that side of the ball because it was so successful. The players seem to love him. And I think he might be able to lure Lenihan from Dallas for OC, who I think has had a nice season with play calling. My mind could change if there was some assurance that he would be here no matter what with the new hire.

Agreed! I voted for Schwartz and the continuity. I think we can come up with a good coordinator, maybe even Reich!

Linehan would be good. My second pick would be Shanahan and try to keep Schwartz as DC.

Edited by moreproblemsthanOrton

I chose Bevell and I'm assuming Schwartz will stay on as DC...

For me it's a toss up between Bevell and Gase...I think Bevell has done more with less overall talent, especially at the receiver positions... I think both are bright Offensive minds...I'd be OK with either... B-)

If I'm calling the shots I want an offensive minded coach but with the idea that he has to accept working with Schwartz as his DC. If he's smart he'll take this condition.

I don't want McDaniel, Gase or Reich.

I would be ok with Bevell, Hamilton, Shanahan or Kubiak (who is not on the list)

Not Shanahan. I got to watch him down here in DC. He's a train wreck.

Yep, agreed. I stated why in the Shanahan thread. I am a little surprised that Schwartz has received so many votes. I guess that's the "continuity" crowd. He'd be my default choice. Wouldn't prefer him but could live with it.