Who do you want to be named next Bills HC?

YoloinOhio

New Bills Head Coach  

294 members have voted

1. 1. Of the current candidates, who do you hope is hired to be HC?

• Dan Quinn, DC Seattle
    • Pep Hamilton, OC Indianapolis
    • Darrell Bevell, OC Seattle
    • Frank Reich, OC San Diego
    • Adam Gase, OC Denver
    • Jim Schwartz, DC Buffalo
    • Mike Shanahan, former HC of Raiders, Broncos, Redskins
    • Rex Ryan, former HC of Jets
    • Josh McDaniels, OC Pats*
    • Hue Jackson, OC Bengals
    • Teryl Austin, DC Detroit
    • Pat Shurmur, OC Eagles
    • Kyle Shanahan, OC Cleveland
    • Greg Roman, OC San Francisco

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I chose Bevell and I'm assuming Schwartz will stay on as DC...

For me it's a toss up between Bevell and Gase...I think Bevell has done more with less overall talent, especially at the receiver positions... I think both are bright Offensive minds...I'd be OK with either... B-)

I'm in on this plan.

I'm leaning towards Shanny. I understand his 4 years in Washington were a disaster but you can't ignore what he has accomplished thru out his career offensively, especially in the running game. So long as he leaves Schwartz alone to run the d and concentrates on fixing the offense I am fine with him for HC.

Bring in the HOFer (Shanny) who will give us the best possible offense and keep Schwartz as the DC.

The Bills have denied Schwartz the opp. to leave for a HC job so he is staying put.

That's all the more reason to bring in an offensive minded HC.

Don't judge Shanny on what he did in Wash. It was a bad situation with the RGIII injury and the Wash. owner (Snyder) being a meddler.

We would kick a$$ with Shanny and Schwartz. The Bills will find a way to bring in a high quality QB for next year.

Bring in the HOFer (Shanny) who will give us the best possible offense and keep Schwartz as the DC.

The Bills have denied Schwartz the opp. to leave for a HC job so he is staying put.

Don't judge Shanny on what he did in Wash. It was a bad situation with the RGIII injury and the Wash. owner (Snyder) being a meddler.

We would kick a$$ with Shanny and Schwartz. The Bills will find a way to bring in a high quality QB for next year.

they only denied him interviewing for a lateral (DC) job. If Schwartz wanted to interview for a HC job they would have to allow that.

he was denied to leave for a DC job.That is called a lateral move. FYI

My choice is Hue Jackson. Goes something like:

1. Hue Jackson

2. Gary Kubiak

3. Jim Schwartz

If I had to go for a first time head coach then Darrell Bevell would be the choice, but I'd only be content with that IF Schwartz was retained. I was big on Todd Bowles earlier in the season but seeing his defense trying to play when the Cardinals are behind in games instead of in front has put me off a bit.