Sammy fake drama (Sully)

YoloinOhio

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if he was in Buffalo, what's wrong with being bored with a town you're in all the time? I live in one of the biggest metro areas in the US, and I battle boredom, sometimes a change of scenery is needed. People are too sensitive.

I picture Sullivan crying right now. wah hah hah.....wah ha ha....mommy he made fun of me....wah....mommy I wanna go home.....ahhhhhh...

Sullivan's mom: There there my little booger eater......close the computer and come let mommy rub your back....

Sullivan sniffles and secretly pops a little chub...

Even if he was in Buffalo, what's wrong with being bored with a town you're in all the time? I live in one of the biggest metro areas in the US, and I battle boredom, sometimes a change of scenery is needed. People are too sensitive.

Twitter is the epicenter of fake outrage

Why does a millionaire kid in Florida think anyone cares that he's bored. Boohoo, get on a plane and go somewhere interesting if it's so tough.

Totally agree. With his money, he should find something to do easily. On the other hand, if he was in Buffalo and stated he's bored, why is that a bad thing? Who on here hasn't been bored a time or two?

Unfortunately, Sully has the motive and opportunity to publicly annoy Sammy and anyone else who is a Bills player or fan. He will take this as motivation to ridicule Sammy whenever he drops a pass from now on, no matter whether or not it was a bad throw or good coverage.

Unfortunately, Sully has the motive and opportunity to publicly annoy Sammy and anyone else who is a Bills player or fan. He will take this as motivation to ridicule Sammy whenever he drops a pass from now on, no matter whether or not it was a bad throw or good coverage.

So, he makes an ass of himself and that will motivate him to bait Sammy and annoy him to death? He should just apologize for being such a douche.

We Were just in Ft. meyers, nices beaches and 1000 strip malls. i think its where he meant. Buffalo blows away ft.Meyers nightlife.

Just so you know it's Ft. Myers.

I live in Buffalo and love the city but if you think spending time on Chippewa, Hertal or Canelside is better then spending a night in most of the bars / restaurants along the beach in Florida I'd have to question your definition of a good time.

So, he makes an ass of himself and that will motivate him to bait Sammy and annoy him to death? He should just apologize for being such a douche.

I agree, he should apologize, but this is Sully. He was made to look stupid and small, so instead of apologizing and moving on, he may decide to escalate the situation.

We Were just in Ft. meyers, nices beaches and 1000 strip malls. i think its where he meant. Buffalo blows away ft.Meyers nightlife.

Sammy attended South Fort Myers HIgh, and that is as close to Naples as it is downtown Ft Myers. Naples a pretty good city, lots going on....and Ft Myers not as bad as this comment states either.