NFC Wildcard Game 1: Arizona at Carolina

YoloinOhio

Gut feeling = Arizona QBs.

By the way, how does Arizona not sign some other QBs? Even a guy like Jordan Palmer or Matt leinart.

I was watching Leinart on the NFLN Football Life about the 2006 USC-Texas Rose Bowl. He does not look like he is any type of football shape or cares to play. What a waste because he really had everything you look for, just never panned out. He looked like a he wanted to hang out in SoCal and chill. JMO.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I was watching Leinart on the NFLN Football Life about the 2006 USC-Texas Rose Bowl. He does not look like he is any type of football shape or cares to play. What a waste because he really had everything you look for, just never panned out. He looked like a he wanted to hang out in SoCal and chill. JMO.

When he was with us for about 2 seconds, I actually thought there was a glimmer of potential. Oh, well-- he got some money from the cards and got out, I guess.

Refs again....geeze...... No call on pass interference. Then the defender pushes the receiver down after he doesn't catch the ball. That could have been called. Then on the next series number 77 on the Panthers blocks a guy in the back just as he goes to tackle the runner before he reaches the endzone.

hmmmm.....

Ginn.....hated him when he played for mIami.....still hate him...

Edited by PolishDave

Refs again....geeze...... No call on pass interference. Then the defender pushes the receiver down after he doesn't catch the ball. That could have been called. Then on the next series number 77 on the Panthers blocks a guy in the back just as he goes to tackle the runner before he reaches the endzone.

hmmmm.....

I counted at least two blocks that should have been flagged on that catch & run.

Now the Panthers can put this away.

This is what the NFL is these days? It's sickening. It's horrible. I turned the game off. I saw a block in the back and a hold on that long screen by Whitaker that were not called. Then that PI? That is the 3rd PI to gift Carolina a new set of downs and the 3rd time they get points.

What a bull **** game. These Carolina fans are going to be so obnoxious this week, bunch of tools.

This is what the NFL is these days? It's sickening. It's horrible. I turned the game off. I saw a block in the back and a hold on that long screen by Whitaker that were not called. Then that PI? That is the 3rd PI to gift Carolina a new set of downs and the 3rd time they get points.

What a bull **** game. These Carolina fans are going to be so obnoxious this week, bunch of tools.

It's like it's fixed...

Sigh. Was really pulling for the Cardinals. This is what life in the NFL looks like when you couple a great defense with a scrap heap QB. I hope Whaley is paying attention.

I thought there was something familiar about AZ....

WTF was that explanation on the Newton play. It went backward but was a forward pass because of his intent??? If that's actually the rule, it is even dumber than the tuck rule. The NFL passes more idiotic, pointless rules than Congress.