Brady to the Bills ????? Possibility?

plenzmd1

Why would Tom Brady in his right mind want to come to Buffalo? Not for the money ..... He and his wife have more cash than most small countries. Not for the Super Bowl rings... He already has those. If he wants to continue playing somewhere other than New England, there are a lot more "exotic" locations and teams where he can do that. Unfortunately, be it right or wrong, the rest of the world outside of Erie County views our Bills as dysfunctional and our location to be the US version of Siberia.

You know them all? Dude.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting thought. Not a long term answer and would be too pricey as the 'gap' filler. Spend the $ and picks on OL.

Plenty of other 1 or 2 year options that cost much less, including developing EJ.

Don't picture myself rooting for this guy - even in a Bills uni.

Garraopola looked like crap against the Bills. His scrambles were the only significant plays he made.

Patriots have a ruthless player personnel mentality and will cut or trade anyone that slips so I won't be shocked when they ditch Brady.

But they don't have a QB ready to go that is chomping at the bit so I doubt they dump Brady with no viable plan at QB. They are ruthless not dumb.

Oh, BeHAVE

Brady and Belichik are a marriage made .............somewhere.

Belichek is "one Moe Lewis hit away from the unemployment line"

Brady is with a coach who rewards his work ethic and does everything possible to make Brady succeed

The only players Belichik lets go are the ones he thinks he can replace with a lower-priced player.

Garraopola looked like crap against the Bills. His scrambles were the only significant plays he made.

Patriots have a ruthless player personnel mentality and will cut or trade anyone that slips so I won't be shocked when they ditch Brady.

But they don't have a QB ready to go that is chomping at the bit so I doubt they dump Brady with no viable plan at QB. They are ruthless not dumb.

Yeah I think Brady gets one more year because of that uncertainty.

But you could see the potential in the kid. Great feet. Strong, accurate arm. He was playing without Gronk and Edelman and against the best defense in the AFC.

As any Bills fan knows, the proof comes after teams identify your weaknesses on film and exploit them. But physically he is one of those guys that in theory can beat you with his arm and his feet. We'd be psyched if he were our young QB right now.

That look on Brady's face was concern. Building an offense around an immobile QB is not the easiest job for a personnel department. The more immobile they get, the more protection and weapons they need to succeed. And when you know that the team at the top of the mountain was designed to de-construct a statuesque QB that probably matters to a coach whose sights are set at #1 every year. No chance BB let's Brady play until he's 40.

Yeah I think Brady gets one more year because of that uncertainty.

But you could see the potential in the kid. Great feet. Strong, accurate arm. He was playing without Gronk and Edelman and against the best defense in the AFC.

As any Bills fan knows, the proof comes after teams identify your weaknesses on film and exploit them. But physically he is one of those guys that in theory can beat you with his arm and his feet. We'd be psyched if he were our young QB right now.

That look on Brady's face was concern. Building an offense around an immobile QB is not the easiest job for a personnel department. The more immobile they get, the more protection and weapons they need to succeed. And when you know that the team at the top of the mountain was designed to de-construct a statuesque QB that probably matters to a coach whose sights are set at #1 every year. No chance BB let's Brady play until he's 40.

Disagree.

"The Kid" looked like he will be out of the NFL in 3 years.

Matt Cassel > Ryan Mallet > Crappolo

That look on Brady's face is just his face, He is a freaking Douche Bag with a resting B word face.

Except they did quite well with Matt Cassel at QB for nearly an entire season.

Cassel cost them 5 games vs Brady (Brady 2007 16-0, Cassel 2008 11-5)

If the Bills had a qb worth 5 games a year all the 7-9 seasons with Cassel caliber quarterbacks are suddenly 12-4 seaons with Brady.

Edited by Steve O

Jesus Christ, I don't care how good he is. My hate for that little B word is just too strong, as should yours be if you're a good Bills fan. I'd give up my seasons if this wasn't so laughably stupid. !@#$ Marcia. The party will be epic the day he retires.

Well he's definitely not retiring there. That's not how Belichick operates. But could he play a couple more seasons in New England if his alleged great fitness level extends his career? Maybe. But Brady supposedly wants to play into his 40s. Can't that happening in New England.

He's not going anywhere. He will retire in NE. Please stop.

Anyone really want this guy on your team??

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24929095/look-tom-brady-got-crazy-for-new-years-eve

Yeah me neither Brady and his 8:30pm bedtime looking like a fool again. Everything about this guy just grates on me. His time is coming to an end soon he can't play forever.

I do! Sign me up!

We said that in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014. We'll all say it again next year and the year after, too.

Disagree.

"The Kid" looked like he will be out of the NFL in 3 years.

Matt Cassel > Ryan Mallet > Crappolo

That look on Brady's face is just his face, He is a freaking Douche Bag with a resting B word face.

You got all that out of 2 quarters with his backups against our #1 D? Please.

• 3 weeks later...

So, here is another tweet from Simmons...sorry I am a tech dolt and have no idea how to post a tweet :lol:

Also - the fact that Belichick did the whole "wasn't me, ask Tom" thing makes me feel even worse about Brady's iffy contract status.

Maybe Brady gets mad the scapegoat, Pats release him, he comes to Buffalo so he can play with Rex instead of against him...and gets the Pats twice a year!

Yeah..thats it! :worthy:
:lol: :lol: :lol: