Head Coach Candidate: Mark Helfrich

I think Oregon is willing to pony up the money to make him stay. Top tier college coaches are harder than ever to pry away. Colleges are willing to match money and give full control to coaches. Chip Kelly was in trouble with the NCAA which helped to lead to his leaving. Chip Kelly also got a 5 year 32.5 million dollar deal along with full control of the 53 man roster. If the Bills wanted to poach a college coach they are going to have to put together a big money deal and offer some deal of control over the organization.

Edited by billsfan89

I think Oregon is willing to pony up the money to make him stay. Top tier college coaches are harder than ever to pry away. Colleges are willing to match money and give full control to coaches. Chip Kelly was in trouble with the NCAA which helped to lead to his leaving. Chip Kelly also got a 5 year 32.5 million dollar deal along with full control of the 53 man roster. If the Bills wanted to poach a college coach they are going to have to put together a big money deal and offer some deal of control over the organization.

Or just a moderate dollar trap for a rules violation

Took over for Chip Kelly. 24-3 as HC, and 2-0 in Bowl games. He'll soon be winning a national championship.

did you notice that Oregon basically runs 3 plays? Just different versions of those same three plays.

Read options left and right. Which can be run from more standard formation or end around formations.

Bubble screen left and right. Which can be faked and turn into double go routes.

Quick three and five step slant routes.

I don't think a thin play book like that will work in the NFL.