AP anyone?

I know the guys a jerk. But I would love him running in Buffalo.. If we can't get a qb he might be the next best option to get the offense going. And if he does get released he could be had for like 5m, that's a bargan.

He's not a jerk, lieberals that control the media think corporal punisnment is wrong but as ususal they are wrong. However bruising or beating your child is wrong and should not happen but switching on the butt should be done when needed.

anyway absolutely.

He's not a jerk, lieberals that control the media think corporal punisnment is wrong but as ususal they are wrong. However bruising or beating your child is wrong and should not happen but switching on the butt should be done when needed.

anyway absolutely.

I don't even know if you are serious but this is the most contrived/ridiculous "don't believe the liberal media" allusion I have ever seen in my entire life. Then again this is coming from the guy who made the most ridiculous faux trade proposal I've ever seen in my entire life.

anyway absolutely.

i feel like you might not actually know what happened.

Sorry...I saw the pictures, and I can't cheer for him.

i think he could go a long way in making our line look like good run blockers for a year or two -- but would agree with your sentiments. if we signed him he wouldnt be the first, or last, jerk on the team either though.

Edited by NoSaint

anyway absolutely.

Why is it some people have to stick their moronic political beliefs into unrelated sports threads? Apparently they just can't help themselves. And, for the record, it's spelled "liberals".

i feel like you might not actually know what happened.

i think he could go a long way in making our line look like good run blockers for a year or two -- but would agree with your sentiments. if we signed him he wouldnt be the first, or last, jerk on the team either though.

My gut is that with respect to Peterson it's less of a case of him being a jerk and more of a case of he is really dumb and didn't know any better. Could be wrong. And also, the liberal media.

I understand man...I'm just too bothered by it now that I have kids around that age.

I'm not judging anyone that is okay with cheering for him; I'm just not keen on having to do it myself.

His talent is tempting, yet he's hit his peak performance and is trending down. I'd rather spend the money on something more realistic. If they release him, I'd expect Dallas to pursue him as a safety in case they are unable to retain Murray

i think its too late in his career to switch positions, especially to the defensive side of the ball