How about Michael Sam?

Joaquin1119

Lets say if Hughes wants a big contract. Do you think the bills should sign Michael Sam? Yes i know he gay, but I honestly believe this kid is truly hungry to play in nfl. I also would like to think he would fit just right in our Dline. I would sign this kid and see how he does in training camp and pre season.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets say if Hughes wants a big contract. Do you think the bills should sign Michael Sam? Yes i know he gay, but I honestly believe this kid is truly hungry to play in nfl. I also would like to think he would fit just right in our Dline. I would sign this kid and see how he does in training camp and pre season.

Is Michael Sam a FA already?

MICHAEL SAM IS GAY?!?!?!

Got a link? Thats a pretty serious rumors. What would Shaud think?

Two teams have given up on him already and he was out of the league most of the year but you somehow think he is a good fit for Bills D-line...do tell why you think that

Edited by Max997

That is something Russ Brandon would want to do. He couldn't make an NFL team but you think he can replace a double digit sack guy when he never played DE in College or played an NFL snap. Russ Brandon would like the Jersey sales!

Edited by Manther

Depends.

Are we looking for phony PR-->marketing bump value?

Are we not deriving enough revenue from the LBGT community, and would this get us more?

Are we trying to make ourselves feel morally superior?

do we need a LAMP moment?

are we starving for attention?

are we desperate to be called "courageous" by some media dingbat whose approval we crave?

are we looking to score PC points at the next dinner party, by pointing to the enlightenment of our football team, compared to everybody else's at the table?

do we/the Bills feel we need more Facebook friends/likes?

are we planning a new hashtag/selfie campaign?

If yes to any of those? Of course.

But, if we are talking about winning football games?

Then no F'ing way. Of course not.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Based in what? What makes him a good fit?