Suh suspension overturned [was: at it again]

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looked intentional to me. How can you not realize you are stepping on somebody there. And twice nonetheless. Suh is a scumbag. Wish someone would have retaliated against him in a big way. In situations like that, the league should be very disciplinary in my opinion. Like absurd fines. And he has teammates doing these things too? Seems like a culture issue in Detroit. How much more ghetto can you get?

Ghetto football? Lol

If Suh was a guard named Richie Incognito half of this board would be clamoring for him. However he's POS because his name is Suh and his brand is "ghetto".

The first step looked like it could be defended as an "accident."

The second one, not so much...

Dude is about to be a huge free agent and get PAID. And he does this? If you're a team in the market for his services, you got a little bit more leverage in the negotiatios, right?

Edited by judman

Judman, I saw the same thing. The first step was an accident. But then he used that opportunity to feel his way to a second, intentional, stomp.

He's a scumbag and there's no room for his kind in the NFL, in my opinion.

I'd love to see him get suspended for the playoffs. He deserves that.

Ghetto football? Lol

If Suh was a guard named Richie Incognito half of this board would be clamoring for him. However he's POS because his name is Suh and his brand is "ghetto".

No doubt.

Suspension coming for sure.

The NFL doesn't have the balls to do it for the playoffs. Say what you will about the NHL, they had the balls to suspend Maurice Richard during the playoffs way back in 1955... And a riot ensued

I'd like to see the NFL put its money where its mouth is... Unlikely for sure.

Suh knows this, that's why he does it.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

I would suspend him 6 games starting now so he misses the playoffs and a couple games going into next year with his new team.

This is the absolute only way to fix the problem. He got 2 games already for doing the same thing, so giving him 6 going into 2015 would be totally justified. After that, make it seasons.

Suspended for 1 game....

CBF

One game is a joke. The NFL needs to be more like the NHL and issue stiffer suspensions for repeat offenders. If you can fine a guy for wearing the wrong socks, how can you not at least give Suh four games for this BS.

Edited by Not Again

He's got a bad rep so that's going to work against him. I watched the replay over and over. Intent is questionable.

I disagree 100%. The first one maybe, the second one where he lifted his other foot off of the ground to put all of his weight on the ankle, you must be insane or a Lions homer to think it was questionable.

According to a CBS (related anyway it seems) website, suspended for the playoff game against the cowgirls.

http://det.247sports...wboys--34206487

Edited by CodeMonkey