Would you trade a 5th for Josh Gordon?

YoloinOhio

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If he is going to go to a team in our division that is not the Bills, I see him in Miami.

I also see him being sent somewhere in NFC. Minnesota could use him opposite Patterson.

If I am Buffalo I look at trading Goodwin for Gordon.

Only on two conditions:

1) marijuana legislation and regulations are changed. It shouldn't be an issue, but for the league, it is. And Gordon either can't control himself or take precautions not to get caught.

2) Marrone provided the mgmt some assurance that Gordon would actually get to play. The Mike Williams situation gives me pause here, even though he is about 1/10 the talent of Gordon.

But he would probably be worth the flier.

Yeah, it would be cool to see those two guys streaking open all over the field, while Orton throws to a covered guy 5 yards away, as all five linemen get smooshed into his face.

Well, and there's that.

Only on two conditions:

1) marijuana legislation and regulations are changed. It shouldn't be an issue, but for the league, it is. And Gordon either can't control himself or take precautions not to get caught.

2) Marrone provided the mgmt some assurance that Gordon would actually get to play. The Mike Williams situation gives me pause here, even though he is about 1/10 the talent of Gordon.

But he would probably be worth the flier.

Well, and there's that.

1) They just did this. Well, they made it easier to pass a test anyway. Hopefully that is enough for Gordon to stay off the suspension list.

2) Gordon is no Mike Williams. He would play. He would arguably be our #1.

Edited by MoreOffense

1) They just did this. Well, they made it easier to pass a test anyway. Hopefully that is enough for Gordon to stay off the suspension list.

2) Gordon is no Mike Williams. He would play. He would arguably be our #1.

I'm still not convinced that Marrone prioritizes ability over his grudges.

Trade one of these outstanding players for a pro bowl talent (who would immediately open up opportunities for Watkins on the field)?? Surely you jest!

Cyril Richardson

Jonathan Meeks

Zebrie Sanders

Tank Carder

Johnny White

Ed Wang

Nic Harris

Edited by KD in CT

Yeah, it would be cool to see those two guys streaking open all over the field, while Orton throws to a covered guy 5 yards away, as all five linemen get smooshed into his face.

:lol: ... :huh:... :unsure: ... :cry: