packfntk

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for taking the time to give some feedback. A few thoughts:

1) Rodgers performance was a combination of all those factors

2) It really wipes you out to try to do everything in a short period of time - sounds like you guys toughed it out and made the most of it. WELL DONE!

3) It's VERY cool that you guys do that on a regular basis, inspiring even

4) Any time a place has those "I Double Dare You" wings, discretion is the better part of valor!

Bozanna's and their heart attack pizza was great. About 6 inches of pepperoni on top of the cheese lol. But the best pizza in Buffalo is Leonardi's and always will be. Sorry Bacci's, La Nova, Imperial and others.

Used to be on Bailey, now on Grover Cleveland, right? Last time I had their pie was at Bailey.

Bozanna's and their heart attack pizza was great. About 6 inches of pepperoni on top of the cheese lol. But the best pizza in Buffalo is Leonardi's and always will be. Sorry Bacci's, La Nova, Imperial and others.

I still go to Bacci's when I get back, and I even have the leftovers for breakfast in my hotel room. It's what you grow up on I guess. But I love Buffalo's many pizza options. Best places for pizza where I've lived were all people from Buffalo.

The guy who owns Leonardi's used to work at Bocce's in the 60's and early 70's before opening his own shop. Apparently, his pizza is closer to the old Bocce's recipe than the current Bocce's recipe is. I agree that it is the best pizza in a town filled with great pizza. That said, I still enjoy Bocce's too when I visit Buffalo. To the OP, my company has roots in Milwaukee, so I work with Packer fans every day and I have been to a Bills game in Green Bay. No question that they are great fans and great people who share a lot in common with Bills fans. I also lived in Chicago for a long time and while it is a great city with great people, Bears fans are arrogant and obnoxious. I could never bring myself to adopt the Bears as my 2nd team. Packers fans have much more class than Bears fans, and obviously have a better football team. It's great that Buffalo also has a better football team for the first time in while.

Edited by msw2112

Awesome writeup.

It sure seemed loud as hell on TV, but I guess not. I did get the sense that the refs were allowing more aggressive play by the DBs compared with previous games, but it should have gone both ways.

Good review and glad you had fun. Just curious about what other cities you have gone to for a football weekend and whereabouts Buffalo would rank on your list. I went to Denver last week and while I loved the city and had a great time I did think it was missing the authentic football city feel to it. I hope I get to experience Green Bay someday, it's on the bucket list :thumbsup:

Chicago Bears

Detroit Lions

Minnesota Vikings

Kansas City Chiefs

Tennessee Titans

Pittsburgh Steelers

Atlanta Falcons

San Diego Chargers

Seattle Seahawks

Baltimore Ravens

Buffalo Bills

Green Bay Packers

Those are the stadiums I have been to so far. Are you asking about the stadium, or the city? Or what?

Chicago Bears

Detroit Lions

Minnesota Vikings

Kansas City Chiefs

Tennessee Titans

Pittsburgh Steelers

Atlanta Falcons

San Diego Chargers

Seattle Seahawks

Baltimore Ravens

Buffalo Bills

Green Bay Packers

Those are the stadiums I have been to so far. Are you asking about the stadium, or the city? Or what?

Go to Jacksonville, you'll outnumber them 5:1. Lots of cheeseheads at the Ralph, and they'd be warm at a Jax game! Of course, the game might stink, but a win is quite likely.

But that's an awesome list!!!