Mario

Fredo G.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He really should be the favorite for DPOY at this point, but the networks spend about 20% of their weekly airtime showing JJ Watt highlights, so it won't happen.

Watt should be the DOTY. With that said, Mario should be runner up. Edited by mrags

No Mario-praise thread is complete without a tip of the hat to us Wallers and what we went through during his kidnapping by Buddy. F5, ground up and in the freezer, eye-witnesses roaming Buffalo and reporting on his whereabouts, F5, Jim Kelly, DEERS in Kelly's yard, his girlfriend, airport postings and, of course, the fantastic humor! Did I mention F5?

We were held captive for nearly a week, staying right here for any news.

Yes. He's going into Canton as a Bill.

No Mario-praise thread is complete without a tip of the hat to us Wallers and what we went through during his kidnapping by Buddy. F5, ground up and in the freezer, eye-witnesses roaming Buffalo and reporting on his whereabouts, F5, Jim Kelly, DEERS in Kelly's yard, his girlfriend, airport postings and, of course, the fantastic humor! Did I mention F5?

well said

f5

Just goes to show how much off-the-field crap can effect a player. When he first got here he had all that crazy stuff going on with his ex-fiance and his head obviously wasn't in the game. I distinctly remember after that was all over with he had a good game after so many "meh" ones and a reporter asked him what changed. He said "I don't know man. All I can tell you is that I feel at peace now."

Ever since then he's been a monster. This season has been the best of his career by far.

The fiance at the airport was key ! Lock him in !

Edited by Ryan L Billz