Fitzy broken leg today

Hate to see that. Fitzy has guts and he was going for extra yards -- like he does. He's tough an competitive. That said, Orton may be a slew foot and slides instead of dives, but he's still vertical and playing. I guess I admire Fitz's guts but would rather have my QB playing the following week than pick up another yard or two.

Hate to see that. Fitzy has guts and he was going for extra yards -- like he does. He's tough an competitive. That said, Orton may be a slew foot and slides instead of dives, but he's still vertical and playing. I guess I admire Fitz's guts but would rather have my QB playing the following week than pick up another yard or two.

A 3rd and pu$$y fan. Great.

Sad to see Fitz go out like this. He wasn't having the best year but he came off a 5 TD game and due to Malllet's injury he was going to play out the stretch for a team with slim playoff hopes. To see that chance get taken away from him is sad. Say what you will about his play the guy always represented the team well and played his ass off.