Brady's training regimen = Bills doomed

YoloinOhio

There are some pretty impressive pictures of his routine here:

http://www.si.com/Br..._Bills_until_50

I knew it and I still clicked it hoping it wasn't :censored: ... :lol:

he gets his dick sucked every Monday night by Jim Gray on the radio pregame for Monday Night Football

that is pretty annoying along Fitgerald

He is absolutely right. I'm surprised that more pro athletes aren't moving in this direction. In my experience, most modern day Olympians are following similar regimes, with similar approaches to physiology. He is spot on, and he's right, people need to know this.

The older I get. The more I appreciate Tom Brady. I hate him for embarrassing our team for over a decade straight. But as a man and an athlete he is a true professional.

he gets his dick sucked every Monday night by Jim Gray on the radio pregame for Monday Night Football

He gets his wiener grilled by a Giselle or was that a Gaselle..why does need to beat the Bills? Egomaniac!

He's logged way too many NFL miles to play into his 40s. It's not like he spent the first five years of his career as a backup just hanging out on a sideline. He's played a lot of games, start to finish and has taken hits.

He's not like Tim Duncan who has his minutes managed to cut down a bit on the wear/tear.

I always wonder when Belichick will call it a day. He'll be 63 when the 2015 begins. Sooner or later you'd think he'd be done with the rigors of being an NFL coach. (Or for that matter Tom Coughlin who will be 68.)

What is that?

If you're serious - just put your cursor on top of the linky thingy and look at the bottom of your browser window.

If it says something like pixyland... then don't click it - or whatever.

If you're not serious - just mouse-over the linky, click it and say !@#$!