Chad Kelly Signs W/Ole Miss

KellyToTasker

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another entitled rich kid. What an idiot. But what more do you expect from St. Joe's kids. :)

Got to agree with this one. We played St Joes twice a year in basketball & baseball & their kids were the biggest prima donna d-bags around. Hate that school & their stupid sense of entitlement. The other all boy Prep schools we played(Canisius, Timon, St Francis) those kids never seemed as bad as the dickheads from St Joes.

Got to agree with this one. We played St Joes twice a year in basketball & baseball & their kids were the biggest prima donna d-bags around. Hate that school & their stupid sense of entitlement. The other all boy Prep schools we played(Canisius, Timon, St Francis) those kids never seemed as bad as the dickheads from St Joes.

Canisius boys are men of excellence. :) and I've met plenty of good dudes from St. Joe's. But I haven't heard many good stories about Kelly.

I know about a story after Watkins got drafted where Kelly got dropped by a bouncer at another Buffalo bar. He doesn't learn.

i say ole miss will pull their offer by the end of today.

Cops: QB Threatened AK-47 Massacre Days After Signing With Ole Miss

http://deadspin.com/...ng-w-1673940523

Who knew he had his own theme song?

http://soundcloud.com/g5gi/chad-kelly

And continue to know that he refers to himself as "Swag" and even had "Swag" and "Kelly" added to the back of each cleat. Then we can go with the fact that anytime he was questioned about anything he did the response was "do you KNOW who my FAMILY IS?!"

Then my favorite moment from Chad Kelly's Clemson career... after being just generally god awful and blowing up on Chad Morris for being benched in the spring game... Chad goes home.. get drunk with his boys... tries to go out... his friend crashes their car before they even leave the parking lot..... when the chick they hit comes out Chad threatens to beat her if she calls the cops or tells anyone what happened (the real reason he got kicked off the team)

Edited by PromoTheRobot

What, a 20 year old kid with Irish descent that likes to drink, fight and get in trouble? Just not possible,

What, pray tell, does his ethnicity have to do with his propensity to drink alcohol and/or to get into trouble?