Bills Sign WR Deonte Thompson; Mike Williams Waived to IR

When / how was he injured?

I thought hed been healthy scratch

His ankle was stepped on or he came up lame last week in practice.

No, the dude who just signed from the Ravens

I find it funny that we got their PS guy but they got our Kamar Aiken. I always like that dude while here.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought waived/injured meant he could sign anywhere....

even so, why would you not throw him on IR? he has 3 game checks left, you are not eliminated yet(not technically) ...he can now go to one of last 3 opponents.

I am lost

They won't be upset if another team claims him. His comments last week along with the calf injury likely sealed his fate.

Sammy and Goodwin can stretch the field.

Need a QB with an arm might help

^This. I get that Goodwin's durability is a concern, but we are not bereft of receivers that can take the top off a defense. It's been there all year. What hasn't is a QB that can take advantage consistently. Teams know that and dare you to do it while they take load up against everything else near the LOS.

GO BILLS!!!

He was so unfairly treated. He's a baller and deserves to start or at least play consistently. I met him after the hall of fame game and he signed a ton of autographs and even gave his cleats away. Such a great guy that will shine on another team. Moronic by the staff to not use his talent. Good luck Mike, I wish you success wherever you go (unless it's to the Dolphins, Jets, or Patriots)

They won't be upset if another team claims him. His comments last week along with the calf injury likely sealed his fate.

But why not throw him on IR and just say don't show up rest of year?

I guess this goes back to the Keyshawn thing...and i guess he could cause a stink if he is not really injured.

Just weird the whole way round

I am very serious about this...

I fire Doug Marrone too for waiting far to long to ditch this bum

So why did it take forever ?????

This team is suffering from the negative vibes in the locker room......this guy was laughing at the Bills during every practice its all very well documented

Dumb moves and ass protection is killing this team, If you make a mistake then admit it to the fans & media, YOUR NOT FOOLING ANYONE

=

Edited by HOUSE