Colin Kaepernick might very well be available this offseason

The Big Cat

We really don't know whether Kaep loves, hates, or is indifferent to Roman.

We really don't know whether Roman loves, hates, or is indifferent to Kaep.

We do know they had one lousy season together, last year, and three rather great ones, all things considered.

Which all can mean only one thing, and no one knows what that is.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the best thing this team could do is find it's own talent. right now the roster is full of inaccuracy and second tier ability. I was not one of those who thought we missed on him when he suddenly became popular. I thought he was very sloppy and looked like a good defensive game plan could expose him. The league caught up, and he did not improve his soft skills.

Pass.

According to Peter King's gut, fwiw.

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/12/02/rams-st-louis-police-ferguson-nfl-week-13-mailbag/

It's the last mailbag segment. But watch anyway, the first one is about what a great job Marrone has done, and I'm sure many here would agree!

As for Kaepernick, if he becomes available, I would LOVE to see him in a Bills uniform. Get him out of the pocket and let him do his thing. His down year is an aberration directly correlated to the push for him to be a more stationary QB.

:thumbsup:

The Bills drafted EJ because they felt like they had to and sadly it was during the worst QB draft in recent years

CBF

EJ blew the media away with his play in the last OTA. Maybe they drafted him because they had a good feeling he would pay off down the road, like this year.

EJ blew the media away with his play in the last OTA. Maybe they drafted him because they had a good feeling he would pay off down the road, like this year.

We must temper this a little as he played against the backup Defense. Again, my worry is our OL's ability to hold at the Point of Attack.

We must temper this a little as he played against the backup Defense. Again, my worry is our OL's ability to hold at the Point of Attack.

Shows EJ has potential if OL could give him time against 1st string.

We really don't know whether Kaep loves, hates, or is indifferent to Roman.

We really don't know whether Roman loves, hates, or is indifferent to Kaep.

We do know they had one lousy season together, last year, and three rather great ones, all things considered.

Which all can mean only one thing, and no one knows what that is.

Great summation by KtD.

And I agree that I don't know. So I'm not sure how's I'd feel if Kaep became available and we signed him. I suppose my main feeling would simply be curious.

Great summation by KtD.

And I agree that I don't know. So I'm not sure how's I'd feel if Kaep became available and we signed him. I suppose my main feeling would simply be curious.

Yeah that's the thing about guys like that. If we go after him hard it assures us pretty much that Roman really likes him, or at least thinks he can get us to the Super Bowl. But why wouldn't he, he already pretty much proved that he could. Last year could have been an aberration for all we know. Pretty much everything went wrong for them like it did for Rex and the Jets. It's very unusual that a young QB plays pretty well for three straight seasons, his first three that he plays a lot, and then regresses to what Kap did last year and stays that way. Unfortunately the 49ers season is almost over already. I would be shocked if he does well but it may not at all be that he sucks.

Have you seen the shitshow that's going on in Santa Clara? The organization is in a free fall.

That said, I don't see him coming to Buffalo any time soon.

Contrary to what people think Eddie D is not banned from the NFL , and has said he would return in the right situation.

Well here it is. His once proud team circling the drain because of ownership. Doubtful his sister would sell it back.

KAP/BILLS/20mil per/LOL

No more scraps from another team. If he was any good, the 49ers wouldn't want to get rid of him.

GO DRAFT A QB NEXT YEAR IN THE FIRST ROUND! Enough of this non-sense with cast-offs from other failing teams.

absolutely!

unless it's Rivers

No more scraps from another team. If he was any good, the 49ers wouldn't want to get rid of him.

GO DRAFT A QB NEXT YEAR IN THE FIRST ROUND! Enough of this non-sense with cast-offs from other failing teams.

The closest thing to a sure thing in all of sports is a first round QB. Just look at EJ (and Losman....)