Pettine not expecting warm reception at The Ralph

YoloinOhio

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't he taunt us about the team moving this summer? I had stopped caring about him until that.

See my above post.

He Tweeted to us fans to "get used to the name Toronto Bills"

Everyone should be running to add Chandler to their fantasy team for this week.

What I wouldn't give to see Boobie burst through the hole 1 on 1 with Donte...

Why?

CBF

Edited by Canadian Bills Fan

For anyone who missed the Hitner drama from July

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/168655-whitner-calls-out-sammy-bills-fanstim-grahamtalley/page__fromsearch__1

Tim Graham and Talley get involved in the Twitter war. Whitner makes comments about sleeping with Talley's daughter.

Later AW and Whitner go back and forth and Whitner tweets him his PFF rating. AW laughs at it, saying that PFF must not mean anything because it has him rated higher than Earl Thomas. Gold.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I have no problems with Pettine leaving to be a head coach somewhere. If he had left say to coach the Pats defense I might not have been too happy. He did a really good job here in his 1st stint as a coordinator. I wish him nothing but the best of luck. Whitner, however, is a legend in his own mind. Just an average player and a complete waste of a high draft pick.

Whitner is the 9th rated safety overall in PFF. #1 in run support. Near the bottom in coverage. No surprise.

Both AW and Searcy are near the top in coverage.

And, like you said, Jimmy is a liability back there as well... They better hope they can get some early pressure

I wouldn't be wouldn't be surprised if Marrone wasn't a little miffed with the way Pettine left the Bills. Perhaps that is why Pettine is assuming some bad blood...but I think most fans liked him, if they didn't love him as our DC. Maybe my memory is hazy, though. Didn't some Bills fans get into a "war of tweets" with Pettines daughter? Or was that just Jim Kellys' daughter?