IF Game is Monday, will it be televised nationally? (update: On DTV)

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@RapSheet: Televised on CBS in Buffalo & NY markets RT @DynastyDriven: @RapSheet @NFLfootballinfo Will it be televised? NFL Sunday ticket?

Honestly, on the entire board, this is the only thread I really give a damn about. I'm sure I can find out elsewhere, eventually, but I know I can just come here and find it at some point. So, once again, thank you for all you do, Yolo.

It's sucks the team, and ticketholders, get screwed out of a home game. Do out of town fans get screwed out of watching the game, too? Fortunately I know how to use a computer, so I will probably figure out a way to watch the game one way or another.

Edited by The Dean

@jasonrmcintyre: Bummer the NFL can't televise Jets/Bills to all. That bad decision will send all football/fantasy/gambling fans to stream it online

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000431579/article/jetsbills-game-moved-to-detroit-on-monday-night

Looks like just local unless something is announced later. Computer here I come (or stay).

For 300 some dollars it better be available on the ticket

Yep - typical NFL - happy to take the money from fools like us that live out of market and pay through the nose to see our games and then don't give us any way to see the game when something like this happens. For f sake - they have their own tv network and won't show it so we get screwed...so pissed....So we get hours of "NFL Total Access" instead of the game - could they air anything with a more ironic name?

Edited by The Avenger

Eagles -Vikings here in Philly in 2010...moved to a Tuesday and still televised nationally

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5956740

That game was televised nationally on NBC bc it was a national game originally scheduled on Sunday night which had to be moved to Tuesday...big difference

Edited by Max997

I guess I don't understand why the nfl ticket won't show it.

I think it will yolo...just won't be televised nationally on either OTA or cable.

Kinda like the game was only suppose to be televised in NY and Buf originally, but ticket would pick it up.

Edited by plenzmd1

So I'm watching the game tonight and saw the same for NY and Buffalo markets. I also don't understand why not on the ticket. The ticket is lined up to play local market games on Sunday so why not on Monday.

I currently don't have the tickets for a few months. You guys should call and make some noise. I wished it was nationally televised, but at least allow me to go to a bar and watch there.

That's BS.

For PO- Go find a team you like as your not wanted here.

I think it will yolo...just won't be televised nationally on either OTA or cable.

Kinda like the game was only suppose to be televised in NY and Buf originally, but ticket would pick it up.

I kind of agree that ticket will have it....but I can see them screwing us too on some technicality. It is odd that no one on Twitter has answered any of the many questions regarding the availability of this game on Sunday ticket

Edit: ESPN anchor (bills fan too) says it will be on the ticket

@kevconnorsespn: #Bills game against the Jets Monday will be broadcast by CBS in local markets only. Also on NFL Sunday Ticket. Can you say sports bar?

Edited by FluffHead