Global warming err Climate change HOAX

4 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

I don't have the exact date of that but it will precede Beardy McGee actually doing anything.

There’s been enough of them already, the forerunners of doomsday climate folk

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/7/2020 at 7:59 PM, B-Man said:

There was an article last week about how the Outrage Mob focused their ire on some woke comedienne for making a joke that Greta should be getting fingered.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/im-disgusted-viewers-hit-out-at-comedians-awful-greta-thunberg-joke-072957939.html

Can't make jokes like that, Greta is the vestal virgin of the Cult of Climate Change

7 hours ago, row_33 said:

This is worse than people telling others the date Jesus was returning 

I’m convinced Jesus will return during the second half of what would be the Bills first Super Bowl victory, thus stealing the spotlight from this epic accomplishment and making all Bills fans scream in one voice....”what, now?”!!!

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m convinced Jesus will return during the second half of what would be the Bills first Super Bowl victory, thus stealing the spotlight from this epic accomplishment and making all Bills fans scream in one voice....”what, now?”!!!

and the prophet Tom Brady will be there as well?

3 hours ago, /dev/null said:

There was an article last week about how the Outrage Mob focused their ire on some woke comedienne for making a joke that Greta should be getting fingered.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/im-disgusted-viewers-hit-out-at-comedians-awful-greta-thunberg-joke-072957939.html

Can't make jokes like that, Greta is the vestal virgin of the Cult of Climate Change

It was a pretty awful joke, though, no matter who was the subject of it.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

maxresdefault.jpg.........."How DARE you D.R. !"

i think that look started half the fires

or is she still located someone in South America looking for a non-fossil way of getting home?

8 hours ago, row_33 said:

i think that look started half the fires

or is she still located someone in South America looking for a non-fossil way of getting home?

Greta Thunberg starring in the remake of Firestarter.